Thirteen // The Rematch.

{Louis' POV}

"The cinnamon challenge, saltine cracker.. shotgun.. cookie challenge and the.. chubby bunny challenge? What the hell is that?" I question while I read off several of challenges on the paper laid out on Niall's coffee table as Liam, Niall, Harry, and I were gathered around it. We all stuck to our word and took the rematch between Me and Harry seriously, I mean, I never kid about challenges, I don't know about Harry. I glanced at the curly brunette to see if he knew what that bunny challenge was about. He met my eyes and just shrugged, confused as I was.

"Just trust me on this okay? These are crucial and must-do challenges to win. And they are hilarious to watch." Zayn explained to us with a quirky grin, as he walked into the room from the kitchen, with a huge brown paper bag cradled in one arm.

"Zayn and I came up with them in chemistry." Niall smiled proudly of what they've done.

"I didn't know you had chemistry together." Liam asked for the rest of us, sounding surprised.

"Well now you know. We have loads of chemistry." He winked at Zayn, and Zayn stifled a laugh.

"You actually made a list, and bought everything we needed?" Harry inquired the blond, smirking. Niall nodded, still with that proud smile on his face. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"More than I thought I would."

"Me, Niall and Liam will join you guys, but you two are the only ones that are playing to win. We'll just do it for the hell of it." Zayn informed us. We all nodded, murmuring a couple okay's, then Harry broke the silence.

"Hold on. What happens if one of us wins? We still haven't established that yet." I pointed out, grinning at Harry, mentally telling him that he's totally gonna get crushed. Harry shook his head, narrowing his eyes at me. I like this competitive side of him. It's quite alluring. It also brings out my own competitive side which brings out the more outgoing, cocky part of me.

"True.. Um, what should the winner get, boys?" Niall turned to Zayn and Liam for their input on the decision.

"For the loser to do whatever the winner wants do with them, to them, I don't care." Zayn replied, scanning our faces if we agreed.

"I think that sounds reasonable. Right?" Liam added.

"Yeah, you're right Liam. But let's cut the chit-chat and get to the challenges, yeah?" I asked, impatiently.

"Yes please." Harry agreed happily. "And when I win, I'll try not to take advantage of you." He winked directly at me and everyone started laughing and I rolled my eyes and smirked back at him, attempting so hard not to act like a complete fangirl would.

"Alright, Let's get down to business." Niall announced, rubbing his hands together. Taking out the bag of huge plump marshmallows from the grocery bag itself, tossing it back and forth in his hands. "First up, the chubby bunny challenge."

~ ~

We decided the cinnamon challenge after the chubby bunny one, and Harry did indeed win that challenge. Lucky bloke.

Just like how the cinnamon challenge seems, it was the most unpleasant thing I've ever experienced in my entire life. Or one of them, I mean getting hit in the balls is 10x worse. I had to face the fact that I would never feel my tongue or see it perfectly pure and pink; not covered with cinnamon ever again.

For the first 5 seconds, with a tablespoon of ground cinnamon in my mouth, I didn't understand what was so bad about this challenge, but soon enough, that's when I completely understood. The cinnamon immediately began burning like the taste of wasabi. I was unfortunately the first to give in and I ended up sputtering cinnamon even on the wall above the faucet before I could stick my head in the sink.