Twelve // Arguing Like Brothers.

{Harry's POV}

"Styles, Tomlinson. Quiet down, don't forget we're in a library." Mr. Taylor sternly hushed us from a distance, a couple rows of computers in front of us. Louis and I peered over our assigned desktop innocently, to find our history teacher staring at us with daggers for eyes.

"Sorry Mr. Taylor." I reply, in mid-laugh. His reaction to us made the moment even more comical. Louis covered his mouth with both his hands, lowering his head on the keyboard but I could see the corners of his mouth turning up, having a hard time holding in his laugh as I was.

"We'll try to stay quiet. Promise." Louis piped in, raising his hand motioning that he was sticking to his word.

Mr. Taylor gave us an unsure nod and turned back to his conversation with the librarian.

"I'd just like to say that I said something and Louis here burst out laughing. A little too loudly I may add." I defend myself, mumbling as if I was still talking to our teacher.

I glance back at Louis with a real smug smirk on my face. Louis' mouth gaps open and I flinch backwards, squeezing my eyes shut for a second as I anticipate for him to slap me or do some other gesture toward me. He stopped his hand in mid-air, and let my sly remark slide, like it wasn't even worth the violence. Louis placed his small hand back on the computer mouse, his gaze slowly turning back toward the screen. I had the need to look at him directly again, like just grab him by the chin and forcefully crane his attention back to me. I adored it whenever our eyes meet, even if it was for only a second. I feel the slightest bit weak in the knees once it happens, but it's a delightful kind of weak feeling. Not a single girl that has ever been in my life have made me feel like this, ever.. and that's what sort of scares me about what I feel toward Louis.

"This topic of yours isn't that bad. I hope no one else has thought of it."

"It's ours remember? I just chose it." He replied, smiling a bit. "The topic isn't out there or anything but you know, I thought it was cool."

"I think it's cool too." Seriously? That's all you could say? I mentally slapped myself for that.

Louis was still facing the desktop but I noticed a small smile form on Louis lips afterwards. I caught myself staring down at his lips again. God dammit. It was so far so good as I controlled the giddy feelings of admiring his lips, which triggers the urge inside of me to kiss those perfect pair of lips. Being right next to him for a whole class period didn't exactly help me. I quickly look away, blinking frequently to bring myself out of my wandering thoughts and actually look at what Louis and I were researching our project.

The period dragged on, more than I wanted it too and I was unbelievably relieved once I heard the familiar 3 rings indicating class is over. I immediately get up from my seat, stretching my arms out with my fists clinched, I notice half the people are already filing out the door and toward the separate building the cafeteria is located.

"Oops, almost forgot to log off." Louis got out of his seat but then bent back down, jerking the mouse in different directions.

I continued stretching, letting out a yawn as well. While I did so with my eyes closed, I felt a really smooth surface come in contact with the face of my fist. Then a slight feeling of something prickly as well was touching my hand. I abruptly open my eyes I find my hand touching Louis' cheek. He glanced at me with in eyebrow raised.

"Oh sorry Lou. I was just stretching." I widen my eyes and pull my hand quickly away from his face.

Louis let out a small chuckle. "I'm aware of that. Once I stood back up I felt your hand touch my cheek. It was weird."