Epilogue.

{Louis' POV}

"Where are we going?" Harry asks me.

"I told you it's a surprise."

Harry stumbled awkwardly and stopped in his tracks, as I almost bumped into him from walking behind him. "Ow, what was that?"

I tried to suppress my laughter, but I burst out uncontrollably.

"That was your own foot, love." I replied as I caught my breath once again, folding my arms.

He turned around to face me directly, with burrowed eyebrows. "Did you purposely cover my eyes so to prove how much more of a klutz I can be?"

"Eh, not exactly." I smirked, and his face softened into a look of confusion. "Hey, did I ever tell you that you look cute when you get angry?"

"Nope. Did I ever tell you I hate you?"

"We both know that's a big fat lie." I scoffed, standing on the tips of my toes to gently peck his lips.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance but that expression was soon replaced by his usual cheeky smile.

"Now close your eyes again and I'll direct you, how's that?" I spun him around pushed him along a few more feet forward into my spacious backyard and halted to a stop.

"Open your eyes, Haz."

I heard him gasp and turn toward me, looking surprised, glancing back and forth toward the large old tree in front of us. "Whoa, the treehouse looks great! I've never seen one in real life."

"Then today's your lucky day." I grinned, going in front of him and pulled him toward the base of the tree, beginning to climb up the wooden panels nailed to the tree that guide as a ladder.

"Everyday is a lucky day, because you're always part of it."

"Awh." I face him again, clutching my heart with one hand and then caress his cheek, soon letting my hand drop. "Everyday is a pain in the ass because I have to put up with you."

He gets this appalled look and I simple snicker at him and continue climbing until I get hold of the ledge of the treehouse, pushing myself up. Once my whole body is on the ledge, I stand up, brush myself off, and turn around to see Harry helping himself onto the ledge as well.

I smile to myself, admiring the inside of the treehouse. It was a summer project for me and my family, and I feel it brought us a little bit closer the past few months. I'm really proud of us for how our hard work paid off.

I watch the curly boy make his way into the actual house part, finding the variety toys and others random items belonging my younger siblings, all scattered around.

After observing everything the treehouse inside and outside, we sat on the edge of ledge together and from here we could perfectly watch the sunset in the distance, making the clouds above us transform into fluffy, pink cotton candy.

"I cannot believe summer vacation is almost over." Harry shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm super excited of how the rest of our vacation is going to play out! I have all these plans for us and," I took a breath before starting again, slowly intertwining my hand with his huge hand compared to my small petite thing for a hand. "This summer is going to end perfectly."

Harry gazes at me then looks away, sighing. "And then we'll be off to Uni."

I noticed the change in his mood and tried to lighten it up. "Let's not talk about that right now, love. Live in the moment!"

I playfully shove his arm, which earned me a smirk, but that soon faded away. "What's the matter, Haz?"

He looks back at me with the kind of expression that could melt my whole entire being or break my heart.

"I'm just really worried about the future, s'all."

I search his eyes, questioning him. "What exactly are you worried about?"

"Like what if there's no you and me in the future?" Harry burrowed as we said that, then exhaled deeply before speaking again. "Anything could happen now that we're out of high school. New opportunities, new people; things can be different. And before you say anything, I know we've been together for almost half a year, but I just can't imagine my life without you in the picture, right by my side."

I let his words sink in, and stared directly into his eyes. "I'm not leaving you any time soon. And if we go our separate ways one day, then... we go our separate ways. All we can hope for is to create great memories together in the present, and have the time of our lives. Whether or not my future doesn't involve us still together, I guarantee I'll always remember you, and I'll never regret all the moments I've shared with you. So, don't you worry yourself over what might happen."

Harry bit his lip, and I brought our hands up to his cheek. I let go and held his face with now free hand, staring deeply into his eyes.

"You know what? You're absolutely right. And I've decided that I'm not going to let this doubt about us take over what I feel for you." His tone changed into self-determination. "The only thing that matters is that we're together within this moment in time, and I wouldn't want to ask for anything more. Or anyone else but you." Harry tightened his grip on my other hand, kissing the back of it and the familiar cheeky smile found its way upon his luscious pink lips.

"I couldn't agree more." I grinned like an idiot, and met his emerald eyes one last time before leaning in to kiss him. "I love you."

Harry moved his hands down to my waist and leaned into me at the same time, creating a slow, meaningful kiss. I let my hands feel their way onto his chest, up to the hem of his T-shirt, placed my arms around his neck while we repositioned our lips, deepening the kiss even more.

I ran my hands through his soft curls which made a small groan slip out of his mouth and tightening his grip on my hips.

Before anymore could happen, I pulled away slowly and pressed my forehead against his, breathing heavily. I then decided to completely pull away, my face still just inches away from his.

"I love you more." Harry whispered softly as his eyes gradually opened themselves up, and I bit my lip at that.

"Why don't we take this inside?" I suggest, arching an eyebrow seductively. "Nobody's here, remember?"

"Oh yeah that's right." Harry smirks that utmost attractive grin that drives me crazy inside.

"So we can you know..."

"Cuddle on the sofa and watch movies all night?!"

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" A huge grin broke out on both our faces, and I sneaked in one last kiss before we both hurried to climb down the ladder and began racing each other back into my flat. Although I never admit defeat, Harry did win.

Just like when he first won my heart 3 years ago. For once in my life, I realized that defeat wasn't so bad at all.

~