Seven // It Couldn't Be, Could it?

{Harry's POV}

* Friday morning *

The sun streaked through my bedroom curtains as I fluttered my eyes open, feeling the warmth of the rays coming in contact with my skin; whatever part of my body that was exposed. I can't believe I'm alive! I was just in unbearable pain the other night and lucky me, I also came down with a fever that night as well. I did not want to depart from my bed at all yesterday and I remained in fetal position for the rest of the day, it was just not a good time. I honestly thought was going to die soon enough, but at this moment, right now I feel like such a refreshed, new and improved version of myself. Like I could fly to the moon or do a double backflip in the air.. pfft, in my dreams. But seriously, that medicine was quite effective. I let out a huge yawn as I stretched my arms out in front of me. I rolled over, too comfortable to move an inch out of bed, and took notice of what time it was. My iHome read 9:36. Seriously? Wow, I've missed 1st through 3rd period. But hey, at least I didn't miss lunch yet. As much as being lazy, not having the whole house and fridge to myself, and not having any one complain for me to put trousers on is quite tempting for the whole day, I don't want to remain imprisoned in this house, especially when I'm feeling a whole lot better than before.

Also, just remembered the history project. Damn, I completely forgotten about it. And Louis! I left him no choice but to start research by himself. Well, maybe I'm over thinking this. He's probably fine but I was looking forward to working with him. I don't want Louis to think I'm ditching him either, I mean, I'd definitely start to assume the same thing if my partner didn't show up after 2 days. I never would nor purposely do that to him. I suppose I still have time to go to school.. yeah, I could make it happen. But oddly enough, after I thought about Louis and not wanting to ditch him, I felt more motivated to actually go to school. I'm still confused to also why I automatically thought of Louis right then and there, and of no one else..

I took my time to get up and get dressed. I decided just to throw on a plain navy blue v-neck, & gray baggy sweats, I gathered any of my belongings I needed for school off my desk and I went downstairs, into the kitchen. I was delightfully greeted by a fresh cup of tea, a couple strips of bacon on a plate and a purple post it note right beside it, sitting on the kitchen table. I put my stuff down, grabbed one strip of bacon and took a nice bite out of it as read the note.

"Morning sweetie. Or afternoon if you slept in. I had to go to work early so I couldn't check up on you and see if you're feeling any better. I've made you some tea and bacon, slightly crisped, just how you like it. Call me if you need anything or if you're well enough to go to school. Love, Mum x

I couldn't help but smile at as I finished reading it, and I helped myself to two more strips and took a sip of my tea. The taste lingered on my taste buds as I took another sip. My mum has never done this before for me, especially whenever I was ill, and it's just so kind of her to do so. I love her so much. I finished up my small breakfast, walked over to the doorway, took my keys off the hook and headed out.

~ ~

I made it just in time for lunch, and I was still pretty hungry. I didn't have much trouble trying to find Louis among the many people in the cafeteria, and my mood automatically brightened once I saw him. In fact, I spotted Louis right when I walked in because I heard his recognizable laugh not very far from the entrance of the room.

"Harry!" I followed the voice toward the direction it came from and I saw Niall and Liam waving, grinning widely at me from the table we always sit at. I beam at the sight of them and walk up to them as they rise from their seats. Niall tags along side Liam, whose arms are wide open for a hug. I roll my eyes and chuckle at him as I go into the brunette's arms and hug him. I feel Niall's arms wrap around both of us.