My Private Celebrity [Chapter 13]

So I decided to continue this story instead of My Sister's Hot Bodyguard.

This chapter is dedicated to my 3 most supportive readers/fans: ImperialPrincess, happybunnyx123 and Bookloverandreader. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And to all my other fans, THANK YOU AS WELL!! I really appreciate you guys are reading my stories.

By the way guys, please read BabyRedXoXo 's story: Highschool- A creative word for hell. She's new to wattpad so please help her out!

Anyway, here's Chapter 13!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

☆ Callie ☆

I was frozen for a second. But Cassie and Duke didn't wake up. I didn't know what to do so I just slowly closed the door. Oh my freaking God! I can't catch a break! I mean come on!  I just saw Trish and John making out yesterday! And today I found out that Cassie's sleeping with Duke!? Seriously! Aren't Cassie and John supposed to be together? Ugh!! This is so stuffed up!

I ran to the parking lot and I bumped in to someone.

"Whoa there princess" Clyde caught me by the waist. He looked at me "What's wrong? You seem pale"

I scoffed. I wanted to say 'Everything's wrong! My cousin was sucking on my sister's boyfriend and now the guy that I was in love with is sleeping with my freaking sister!'

But I'm really surprised that I don't feel that hurt. I mean I feel betrayed, but not too hurt at all. Last time I caught Duke sleeping with a girl, I turned purple and whaled on the spot. I had to tell him that the barbies picked on me as an excuse. Well, not like it wasn't true, the barbies were constantly picking on me. But I told him that it was just that time. I didn't want him to get in trouble with the barbies.

 "Oh, it's nothing " I'm just worried about the four of them. I mean it can ruin all their relationship with each other. I smiled at Clyde.

I could tell that he wasn't buying it. He looked worried but didn't ask anymore. He knows I'll tell him when I'm ready. He gently smiled at me "Let's go?"

When we arrived at the school it was like my first day back. Everyone stared. He parked on Duke's usual spot. And everyone's eyes went wild. "What are you doing!?" I exclaimed. If Duke catches him here, world war 3 will happen.

"Relax Callie, I only want to see what your school's like. I won't be here long" he said with a wink and hopped of the car. He opened  my door. "But don't you have work to do?"

"I'm on vacation. I can't go working all the time baby C" he smiled.

I sighed "Fine"

We walked towards the campus. Luckily, no one came rushing towards Clyde for autograph. Everyone was probably too shock to even process what's going on.

The suddenly, Clyde held my waist which made everyone's jaw drop. He smirked. This jerk. I elbowed him but my elbow landed on his perfect 8 pack abs. "Ow" I squealed. It was like elbowing a rock. He didn't even wince. He just smirked again. I glared at him. I swear he can be a jerk some times. I like him better when he's sweet.

 And as if he read my mind Clyde said "I may be completely devoted when we're alone, but I still like to have my fun" he winked at me. I gaped. Oh so that's how he like it. But that ain't good enough. I better show him how it's done.

I held his shirt and pressed him against the lockers. People crowed over us. He gave me that 'What the fuck' look. I smirked and pressed my lips against him. It felt amazing. He tasted like our breakfast! I lingered with his lips until he finally licked mine asking for entrance. I smirked again and pulled away. "That's how you have fun" I said with my face only inches away from him. He eyes were wide and jaws were dropped.  I smirked once more "You know what I always say? Be careful playing with a girl who can play it better" I said with a wink and walked away.