My Private Celebrity [Chapter 10]

I'm sorry guys, but I wouldn't be able to post as often starting now. I'm back to school >.< But I'll be uploading every week. So please keep supporting me!

Btw guys, PurpleDevil wrote a new story. It's called 'Stuck Between The Good girl, Bad girl thing'. I really like it! You guys should check it out! As well as teengirl14's 'STUCK between HIM and HER?!?'. Totally awesome stories. Oh! And patricialovee97 did a marathon for 'Impossible'! She posted 3 new chapters!! Wooot!  Check it out you guys!

Anyway, here's Chapter 10!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

Clyde 

[his POV starts from the flight]

I watched Callie as she peacefully slept in the seat. God I missed her. Her beautiful olive green eyes, cute nose, those totally sexy kissable lips... wait what!? Sh!t! I shouldn't be thinking about her like that! I mean she's practically like a sister to me for christ sake! I sighed. Maybe I just really miss her.

I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes. 9 years. 9 years feeling empty and alone. 9 years without her. I've been wanting to go after her all those time! I mean money wasn't really a problem for us anymore since my mom married Will. He's like a major stock holder in Lamborghini motors. And he's really nice and caring. Even though he's really busy he always has time for us. He's like that dad I never had. That's why I agreed to change my last name to his. Plus I didn't want people asking why my last name is different from my baby brother and sister.

I was really desperate in finding Callie. As in to the point where I was gonna attend Columbia University just so I could go to NY and look for her. But few months before my flight to NY, I met my manager, Angelique. I never really considered showbiz but she said I should give it a try. She got me an audition for this commercial. I gave it a shot and much to my surprise, I got the roll. I've got quite a number of job offers after that. And I really didn't want to miss the opportunities, so I postponed Columbia for a while.

When we landed at Drayton I tried to carry her so that she wouldn't wake up. But as soon as I lifted her up from the seat, she opened her eyes.

"Hey..." she said wearily as she rubbed her eyes. She's so cute!

"Come on princess, we're here now"

When we stepped out of the jet, she gaped.

"What are we doing here?" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You'll see" I smiled at her. She frowned

"UGH! You keep saying 'You'll see, you'll see' when the heck am I gonna see!?" she exclaimed.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I mean she really was just so adorable even when she's pissed. "Patience Callie. Patience"

I held her hand and lead her to the limo. She sat down still looking weary. I sighed. Guess I should wait till tomorrow. I've waited 9 years already. What's a few hours?

"Do you want to rest first?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes "I just slept Clyde, just get this over with"

I tried to smile at her but failed miserably, so I just signaled Damian to go.

She stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

When we arrived at my park, our park, I grabbed Callie's hand and lead her to the swings.

"What are we doing here?" she asked again. I sighed. This is it.