My Private Celebrity [Chapter 6]

This one goes to happybunnyx123 who's been supporting me nonstop. She's the reason why I write longer now :D

Alright! Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for!

IT'S PAYBACK TIME!

COMMENT!

 VOTE!

FAN!

☆ Callie ☆

20 freaking missed calls? Oh God I'm in trouble. I can't believe I just spent the last 8 hours with a guy I barely knew. But man he was hot. He had sexy olive green eyes, reddish brown short hair, perfectly angular jaw line and a tan muscular figure which gave him the Greek God aura. Damn he's dreamy!

I called Trish "Hello?"

"Callie! Oh my god where are you!? I've been looking everywhere for you!" Damn. I forgot to tell them I was going somewhere.

"I'm sorry I just went to visit my old house"

"Well get your ass in here right now, mom's freaking out!" I'm in deep sh!t.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10"

When I arrived at the hotel, everyone was waiting at the lobby. Oh dear, this is not good. Aunt Nora looked mad. "Would you care to tell us where you've been?"

"Sorry, I went and visit my old house"

"And you didn't bother letting us know? Not to mention you weren't answering your phone! Do you know how worried we were about you?"

"I'm sorry, I knew I should have told you guys but I guess I was so excited and got carried away"

"And you expect me to trust you to keep Trish away from trouble?"

I bit my lip "I'm sorry, I just missed my old life. I missed when my family was always together" And i do. I've always wanted to come back here and have our old life back. Where we were all happy and together, with mom, dad, Cassie, Duke, Paul (Duke's dad), Sally (Duke's mom), and the old Clay-Clay. I would give up everything to get our old life back. I could feel my tears about to drop, so I covered my face with my hands.

Then a pair of soft arms wrapped around me. "I'm sorry dear. We were just so worried about you" I wrapped my arms around her as well. "I'm sorry" I said with my face buried on to her shoulder. "It's okay sweetie"

After the drama in the lobby, 4 of us girls went back to our rooms. The four of us pretty much insisted on sleeping in the same room so Aunt Nora got us a room with 2 double beds. We talked about all kinds of stuff. Then Trish said "You know Callie you're too nice"

"Huh?" I looked at her with a confused expression.

 "I mean your smoking hot now. But you don't have much of an attitude. And if you keep going on being little miss sweetheart, then you're going to get yourself taken for granted. Not to mention r*ped" I shrugged. I had the urge to say 'honey, someone already tried that, and I kicked his balls out' but Phrey said "You know she's right Callie, you need to have some attitude. I mean we're not saying for you to be a total bitch and all, just act a little tougher. I mean you're too soft"

I shrugged and looked at them like they're crazy.

"We just don't want you to get hurt" I looked at Isla who was slowly nodding. Are they serious?

My face hardened. "I can't just change who I am you know?"

"We know that. Just take it one step at a time" Phrey said softly.