My Private Celebrity [Chapter 5]

Hi guys here's the 5th Chapter! Enjoy!

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!

 Callie 

When I woke up the next morning, I had a huge smile on my face.

I'm going back to Drayton! I couldn't help but dance around my room. I took a shower and got dressed.

"Callie, breakfast is ready!" Trisha yelled.

"Coming!" I quickly tied my hair back and went down stairs.

"Mornin' guys" I said as I entered the dining room. Everyone was already there, except for my parents who already left last night.

"Mom what time do we leave?"  Trish asked.

"At noon. And ladies, we're going to be staying at Drayton tonight and then fly to New York the next morning alright?" We all nodded.

After breakfast we checked our luggage and got ready.

We took 2 cars to the airport. Aunt Nora went with Uncle Sam, while us girls went together.

This time it was our turn to give Trish a brief about New York. We were so noisy. And I swear I could see the driver's eyes from the rear-view mirror roll every now and then.

When we arrived at the airport, I saw a little girl holding a bouquet of purple and red tulips waiting for arrivals. Memories came rushing back.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting on the swing at the park few blocks away from our house. Then someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

I smiled. I've been hearing this voice since I can remember. It's the voice who always told me stories, the voice that always comforted me. It's the voice of someone dear to me.

"Clay-Clay!" I exclaimed. And when he let go of my eyes I spun around. He was holding a purple and red flower, the kind that I always see in their garden.

"Happy Birthday Baby C!" he smiled as he gave me the flower.

I giggled. "You picked this up from your garden! Cathy will be angry at you."

"No she won't, because I told her it's your present" he smiled.

I ducked my head to smell the flowers. I grimaced. It didn't smell bad. But it didn't have that nice flowery smell I was expecting from it. Clay-Clay chuckled "Do you know what flower that is Callie?"

I shook my head.

 "They're called Tulips"

"Tulips. Pretty!" I smiled.

"Do you know what they mean?" It means something? I shook my head again.

"The purple one means royalty" Clay-Clay smiled "Because you'll always be my princess" he added.

I hugged him. "Really?"

"Of course" he squeezed me tightly.

"What about the red one?" I asked.

"That means Eternal love"

"Eternal love?"

" Yes. Because I will always love you baby C"

The I hugged him again and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too Clay-Clay" I whispered.