My Private Celebrity [Chapter 4]

Here's chapter 4!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

☆ Callie's 

[6 months later]

 "Hey babe" Jerome wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Eeeww. Get off me you pervert." I shoved him away.

"Awe.. Come on babes" I rolled my eyes. Trish was heading towards me and looking at Jerome. I walked towards her.

"Why don't you just try and have a date with him? He is the quarterback you know? Everyone wants him. Hell even I wanted him, and you just reject him bluntly" She slightly shook her head.

I scoffed "Why would I like to get involved with a player?"

"Uh... because he's insanely hot?" I rolled my eyes. "He's not that bad you know.  I mean he does want you to be his official girlfriend. That means you have all the privileges" She said.

"So you're telling me that you'd date him even if he's gonna cheat on you?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!"  she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes again.

Then Mark, the totally hot captain of the basketball team walked past and greeted us. "What about Mark? He's the steady type" she said while checking him out.

"He's alright I guess. But I just don't feel anything with him. If I'm going to date someone, I want him to be someone I like" I touched my necklace.  "Callie you gotta get over HIM. He's not worth the time."

6 months. 6 months has passed since I left New York to stay with my Aunt. 6 months since I started going to Constance High. 6 months since the guy I love broke my heart. And during those 6 months I became one of Constance high's hottest and most wanted girl's.

*FLASHBACK*

"You know you're very pretty Callie. You just don't try to fix yourself" Trish said as I fixed her toe nails.

I looked at her weirdly then started laughing.

"I'm serious Callie. It's just that you're quite chubby and dress boyish" I stopped laughing. Trish really had a serious face.

 "I'm not pretty Trish, Cassie is" Since when did I become pretty?

"Your pretty as well you know" I rolled my eyes "Yeah right" I murmured. My name and the word pretty do not join in a sentence unless it involves Cassie, like: 'Callie's sister is very pretty'

"Okay I'll prove it to you" she grinned.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Just let me handle your diet, clothing, hair, and facial products." Her grin widened.

"HUH?" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm going to give you a major make over!  But you're gonna have to listen to whatever I say. Which means no more boy clothes, no more junk food, and you're gonna have to exercise"

I shrugged "No Trish, I am not wasting my time with pointless stuff like this just so I can get my ass laughed at."

"You're not gonna get your ass laughed at I promise. When I'm done with you, you're gonna be a goddess!" she said excitedly, clasping her hands together.