My Private Celebrity [Chapter 1]

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS STORY IS POORLY WRITTEN. 

Callie 

Sunday. The day I go with my lazy ass best friend to his work.

I entered his room. He was lying in his bed.

"Duke wake up! you're going to be late for your photo shoot!" I shook him.

He groaned and twisted around covering his face.

I shook him once more. "Oi! Dukie! wake up!"

Then he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him in his bed. "What did I tell you about calling me that?" he smirked at me.

"Duke!" I giggled and lightly hit his perfectly muscular chest as I tried to pull away.

He chuckled and gave me a peck on the cheek then went to the bathroom.

"You have 20 minutes!" I yelled.

Duke is my best friend. I've known him since we were 5. He used to be the weak and shy boy that my sister and I protected. Now, he's the most popular model in his agency, if not the whole New York. He's handsome, and smart, and caring. He's also the guy I'm definitely in love with.

The hard part about loving Duke, besides the fact that he's my best friend, is that he's in love with my only sister Cassie. Cassie is 4 years older than Duke and I (16). She's also top female in Duke's modelling agency. So as much as I want to have him, it's impossible with little miss perfect around.

Duke walked out the bathroom with just a towel around his hips showing his perfectly sexy upper body with 6 pack abs. What I like about him is that he's not too buff or too thin. He was just right. I stared at his sexy back as he went through his closet. Damn my best friend's hot!

"Semi-formal or casual?" he asked.

"Go for semi. Mrs. Taylor likes you decent." I said.

He scoffed. "That hag" he murmured. I rolled my eyes.

Duke, Cassie and I grew up in a small town called Drayton in North Dakota. My dad and Duke's dad were colleagues and have always been close. Then they developed an idea which they sold to some bigass company. I don't really remember much details, since that was when I was just 8 years old, but it wasn't anything big. It just gave us more than enough money so that we can move here to New York with Duke's family, and live quite a luxurious life.

*FLASHBACK* [8 years ago]

I was sitting at our backyard swing when my mama peaked her head through the backdoor and said "Callie, are you ready? We'll be going in 30 minutes"

"Yes mama. I'll be right there." I replied.

"Okay" and she went back in.

I stayed there, in the going nervous. 'Why is he not here yet!?' I murmured.

Minutes later someone jumped over our fence.

"Clay-Clay! You made it!" I ran towards him.

He picked me up and gave me a squeeze. "Sorry Callie, papa was late in picking me up."

"s'alright Clay-Clay, as long as your hear." I squeezed him back.

Then mom came "Callie we're going sweetie."

He hugged me tighter. "I'll miss you so much Baby C." he whispered in my ears and kissed my forehead.