My Private Celebrity [Chapter 20]

Hey guys! Early post again! Why?  Because I can't stand the drama anymore -.-

This was supposed to be the last chapter, but I'mma extend it a little bit, because of the comments I've received, particularly, GreekGeek576, and ImperialPreincess.

PLEASE VOTE!!

COMMENT!! 
FAN!!

 Callie 

[4 years later]

"Oh Callie we're so proud of you!" My mom practically squealed as she hugged me. Everyone was here and they all congratulated and hugged me; dad, Cassie, Trish, Uncle Rob, Aunt Nora, Trish, Phrey, Isla, even Eli.

"Let's take a group photo!" dad said and all of us, posed in front of the camera man that my dad hired. We took a couple more pictures and then finally decided to go to lunch and celebrate.

"Can I see it?" My mom asked and I handed her my diploma.... of Harvard University bachelor of science in nursing . Yeah. It's been 4 years. 4 years since I started going Uni. 4 years since I've stopped my singing career. And 4 years since I've seen Duke.

When we broke up and Duke got worse, his mom cut all connections with me and my family. I couldn't really blame her. She was a mother and I'm sure she's also hurting when Duke is. He was her only son. And if I was in her position, I'd be angry at me too. But because of that I decided to stop my career and fully focus on studying medicine.

I wanted to be a doctor so that I won't feel helpless. I want to be able to help Duke one day. But I wanted to make sure of my future so I did nursing first. Because now that I graduated nursing I can already have a decent job while I continue studying to be a doctor. Plus, I only need another year to finish other pre-med requirements.

When I came back to the dorm to quickly get changed for lunch, I saw a box and a bouquet of purple and red tulip on my bed.

"Ashley is this yours?" I asked as I gestured towards the gifts on my bed.

"Oh No, It's yours. Someone dropped it for you" Ashley, my totally nice and gorgeous blonde roommate answered. Usually she's the one who get's this kind of gifts. She's a total goddess. While, I'm just another nerd to most people here since I stopped wearing stylish clothes and started wearing glasses so that no one would recognize me.

"Who?" I asked.

"A delivery guy" she said as she got dressed.

"Oh okay" I took the card that was in top of the bouquet and opened it.

Dear Callie,

Congratulations on graduating! I'm so proud of you.

Love, XXXX

Who the heck is it from? He/she didn't even leave initials.

I took the box and opened it. My eyes glittered as I saw a purple sequenced music box. Oh my god! It's soo pretty! I opened it and a soft gentle tune started playing and came out a red rose that kept turning as the musing played. I sat there for a few minutes just adoring the music box.

"Callie you ready?" Isla asked as she peaked through the door.

"Oh just wait a sec" I carefully placed the music box and bouquet on my desk and quickly got changed.

We ate lunch at some Italian restaurant. We talked and caught up with each other's life as we ate. We were so loud that people kept looking at us. Or maybe because of Callie, Trish, Phrey, Isla and Eli, who are now international supermodels.