Chapter 6

I searched the area for an escape route and found no such luck. I groaned in frustration and annoyance and quickly hid my annoyance and allowed my fake fear to return.
I bit my lip and saw a door from the corner of my eye. People saw me move to shift my weight and reached under their shirts to their backs and pulled out black handguns from their waist bands. The guns all had the same sign on the handle.
The sign was a silver rose with two knives going through it. I took in a sharp breath and this time, the fear was real. It all felt too real. I go from running from Caleb to running from loaded guns.
I felt blood run down my lower lip and I realized I bit my lip too hard. I took a deep breath and sent mental apologies to Caleb and hoping he understands why I ran. Begging him forgiveness and knowing he will be better off without my fucked up existence.
I close my eyes and searched for courage. "Now or never." I mumble to myself and take off to the right towards the door. I jiggle the door knob and find it locked. I close my eyes tight and yank the door open with adrenaline I never knew I had.
I smirked and took off running. I ran for miles and miles until I was about to cross a little hidden road. I started across the road and a truck hit me. I went tumbling back and I heard a truck door open. Instantly there was a body knelt over me and I saw Caleb's face over mine. He looked awful. He had bags under his eyes and he was wearing the same thing he was the last time I seen him. He looks shocked and I can see the guilt coursing his face, outlining it like the think black outline of a children's couloring book. His pale face was still and stiff. I saw myself in his perfect eyes. I didn't look to hot, my whole body looked awkward. My eyes slowly closed and my body went knumb. I felt nothing. In the distance I heard a faint howl then everything went quiet.

Hey guys it's anime_chloe here. Sorry I haven't been as active lately, same with instagram and my other account. Band and school take up a shit load of time. Please don't hate me (or kill me in my sleep) lawl I love you guys I promise

Btw you guys should all go watch llamas with hats 1-6 (yes there is supposed to be two L's in llamas) because they are so hilarious. Just a warning the jokes are pretty gory and a little awkward lol.

-chloe