Chapter 4

Caleb looked at me like I was crazy and he asked "How do you already know who I am?"
Oh crap! How do I explain?! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!
"Umm uhh... I... uhhh....."
"Miss May!!" the teacher snapped and I snapped my head to look in his direction and I shrunk down in my seat,
"Sorry..." he nodded his head once then continued the lesson. Beside me I snook a quick look at Caleb and I slightly shook my head and moved closer to the window and I suddenly felt his left arm slide toward me and pull me back toward him and I shook his arm off of me and hissed "What do you think you're doing?!" he snapped his arm back to his side and I rolled my eyes then continued listening. About ten minutes later I felt his arm slip around my waist once more and I stood up and shouted at him "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" and before anyone could do anything about what I had done, I quickly turned around and stalked out of the class sending glares to anyone who tried to get up to stop me.
When I got out of the class I ran towards the end of the hall and rounded the corner. I kept running though but eventually began taking deep breaths.
Behind me I heard someone shouting after me.
"Hey! Wait!" looking behind myself I saw Caleb and I quickly sped up and Caleb sped up as well. He was 2 feet away from me in under 6 seconds. Deciding that I couldn't outrun him I slowed down and was eventually walking... but at a fast pace. Reaching his arm out, he grabbed my arm,
"Why are you running...?" he asked sadly and I shrugged my arm out of his grasp and I muttered,
"Just leave me alone. I don't need you chasing after me.." sighing he grabbed my arm again, this time with a stronger grip and I went tense and I stuttered,
"Let m-me go... n-now!" immediately he let go and I slowly began to speed up again and at the end of the hall he finally got it through his head that I didn't want him near me. Looking behind myself I saw him walking away with his hands in his pockets and I felt an empty pit at the bottom of my stomach. I continued walking and when I got to the front doors I left and sat down outside, letting the sun warm my skin and I smiled again, temporarily forgetting about my shitty life and the hell that awaited me at home.

"Oh look, well isn't it the little emo freak." sneered a girl behind me and I turned around to see a nice-ish looking brunette girl, she had a mix between blue and green eyes.
Her body was nice and curvy, she wasn't waaaaaaaaaay chubby but at the same time, she wasn't as skinny as a fucking stick.
Her face was literally caked in concealer and she was wearing way too much mascara. She had so much lip gloss on her slim lips that I could literally see my reflection if she was sitting in front of me but she wasn't. She was standing.
I stared at her and she sneered again,
"What are you looking at, freak?!" and I snapped my gaze to the ground and I fiddled with my hands. "OK Kasie, let me set something straight...!" she snapped as she slowly walked towards me,
"Just know that the totally hot new boy, is mine!" when she was right in front of me she shoved me and I fell back, hitting my head against the sidewalk and I groaned in pain and rubbed the back of my head.
She snickered and then took out her lipgloss and caked her lips in even MORE of that stuff.
I forced myself to get up and walk away but she yelled, "OH NO YOU DON'T" and called out "COME ON OUT GUYS! I NEED YOUR HELP!" and out came the two most AMAZING looking guys (A/N You can use your imagination for how they look) Gawking at them the girl snapped "Don't look at them!" turning her gaze to the boys she said "Can you take her You Know Where?"
They nodded to her and then the guy on my right gripped my arm and so did the guy on my left and they both dragged me away from school and I felt my heart begin to race and I suddenly wished that I hadn't told Caleb to go away... I really need him now...

Picture of the girl's eyes on the side --->

Hi guys! I really hope you enjoyed this and thank you so so much for reading this and please leave a vote and comment below! I love you all and have a great day! :D