Chapter 10

It's been about 9 months now and I feel better than ever. At the moment, I was racing through the forest, feeling the wind in my fur. From behind me, my best friend Kenzie was quickly catching up before she pounced on my back and sent us sprawling into the mud. I shoved her off of me, my tail wagging and I playfully nipped at her neck before getting up and racing off again once more.
We ran around for a few hours until we stopped at the pack house. I shook and dirt went flying everywhere. I hid behind a tree and shifted; I then reached up into the tree and pulled down some clothes that I could change into. Finally in some clean clothes, I walked out from behind the tree, picking dirt out of my hair, Kenzie doing the same as she walked beside me.
"That sure was fun." I laughed and she lightly shoved me to the side,
"Hell yeah!" She giggled and continued picking dirt out of her hair.
I walked into the house and walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and quickly devouring it. God, I am hungry...
I licked my lips and let out a shout, "Is there any food for me to eat other than these damn apples???"
Caleb walked into the kitchen, wearing some blue faded jeans and a white button up top. He smiled at me and walked over, backing me up against the counter before raising his hands up to rest on my cheeks and slowly leaned forward, taking his sweet time until his lips finally touched mine.
I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as his hands traveled down my body until he reached my ass. He gave it a light squeeze and I couldn't help hut let out a soft sigh and kissed him harder.
"Oh my goodness guys! Get a room!" Kenzie shouted as she walked in and we jumped away from each other, our cheeks tinting a deep red. I grabbed Caleb's hand and started walking towards the stairs,
"Babe? Where are we going?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"We're getting a room. Duh." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I heard Kenzie gag behind us and I giggled as we got to our room.
As soon as the door closed, Caleb had me pinned against the wall and his lips were on mine as his hands explored my body. I softly bit his lip and he let out a soft groan. I smiled and slipped out of his grasp and walked over to the bed, only to be surprised by him turning me so I was facing him and he pushed me down onto the bed.
Without a word, he climbed on top of me and kissed me, slowly moving down until he got to my neck and began sucking on it, earning not so quiet moans from me.
When he finally stopped, there was a nice dark hickey on my neck and he quickly tore my shirt in half before pulling it off of me and tossing it somewhere in the room.
I bit my lip and looked at him before pouting as I start undoing the buttons on his shirt,
"You know, it's not fair that you still have your shirt on whilst I'm laying here with no shirt." I winked and quickly finished undoing them. He let out a soft growl and tore his shirt off, his hand soon traveling up my body once again and he undid the clasp for my bra with one swift motion before slipping my pants off as well. Leaving me in only my panties. I softly bit my lip and looked up at him, lust filling our eyes. My hands traveled up and down his abs and I smiled softly,
"Mine.." I whispered softly into his ear as my one hand slipped down his pants. He took in a sharp breath and I giggled before pulling my hand away, "maybe I shouldn't.. hmm?" I looked up at him and he stood up, unbundled his pants and kicked them off, before climbing back on top of me, the only thing separating us, our underwear.
He grabbed one of my hands and placed it on him and growled softly,
"This is all yours."
I felt myself melt at his words and I went up to kiss him again when there was a knock at the door.
"Alpha? I need to speak with you." Caleb groaned softly and I pouted. He hesitantly got off of me and called out,
"Give me a minute."
We both started dressing ourselves again and I looked down at my torn shirt.
"Do you mind if I wear one of yours?" I asked and he shook his head,
"Not at all."
I smiled and went into one of his drawers, pulling out a black shirt and slipping it on. I giggled as I realized just how long it was.
Caleb looked over at me before walking over, pulling me closer by the waist and whispering into my ear,
"Later, my sexy bitch..." I bit my lip and he pulled away, turning towards the door and opened it, "Yes?" His voice came out gruff and it took all I had not too pull him back and make out with him.
I slipped by the two and walked downstairs.
From the living room, I noticed two females giving me death glares and I smiled,
"What's up with you two?" I asked as if I didn't notice the glares.
The one with blonde hair and glasses spat,
"Next time, try to be quieter. It was torture listening to you." I giggled and placed a hand on her shoulder,
"Oh sweetie, you're just jealous because you didn't get any dick today. Don't worry. You'll get it eventually." I smiled sweetly then turned and walked away. I mean... I didn't really get it, but... they don't need to know that.
Walking out into the sunshine, I let out a sigh and plopped down onto the hammock and closed my eyes, letting the sun warm my skin. I don't know how long I was out there, but I felt a hand shaking me and my eyes shot open and I quickly sat up, my heart pounding until I looked over at who shook me and calmed my racing heart.
"Hey Lucas." I smiled down at the young boy and he smiled up at me,
"Hey! Look! My tooth fell out!" He grinned and held up a little tooth. "Will the tooth fairy come and take my tooth tonight?" I smiled and kicked my legs over so they were resting in the grass. I grabbed him and placed him on my lap.
"You bet. That looks like a really good tooth there. Who knows, maybe you'll get extra money for how nicely you took care of that tooth." I winked and a grin erupted onto his face,
"Yay!!!"
He hopped off of my lap and ran over towards his mother, screaming about how he's getting extra money. She looks over at me and I smiled innocently. She had a small smile on her face but she keeled down and ruffled his hair before saying something I couldn't hear.
Wanting to get some more rest, I laid back down in the hammock and closed my eyes, letting the gentle breeze softly swing the hammock until I dozed off.

Hey y'all. I realize that I, once again, took a while to update.
Thank you so much for your patience and I'm sorry I suck at updating 😂😂
And, I did not expect things to get so sexual, so.. if you found that disturbing, I apologize. 😖
- Jaywolf84