3.8 Last Hope

Brittney's POV

"Well, part two won't last very long." I crossed my arms and pursed my lips as I stared deeply into Serena's horrible, devilish eyes. "Sorry, but I don't think you will last until part three." She made a fake pouty face and slammed the door behind her before punching me in the face.

I almost fell to the ground but I caught my balance and tried to pounce at her before she took another shot at me and knocked me right up against the wall. I didnt scream or cry. I wiped the blood from my nose and sucked it up. I could do this by myself. I don't need Jeffery to be my hero once again.

I'm getting rid of Serena once and for all.

I finally got the guts to punch her in the face. Harder than I have ever punched anything in my life.

She let out a slight cough and caught her balance before she swung at me multiple times again. Punches, kicks, and slaps flew my way and it didn't not succeed to hit me once.

The last image I saw before hitting the cold hard wall was the wall on the opposite side. The glass windows glistened in the moonlight and it's like my whole life flashed before my eyes.

As my body hit the Orange wall, Serena turned me around and I felt a sharp blade up against my neck. I let out a small little cry.

"Please Serena. Please don't do this. You know even if you kill me, you have no chance with Jack. Quentin also has no chance with Jenn! You guys will be going straight back to the slammer where you belong after this. You are one sick bitch. And people are going to smile when you die." I spit blood in her but before she could glide the knife across my neck I heard a loud, "Hey!" Beside me.

It was Jeffery.

Thank god.

I didn't have much time until Serena grabbed me by my hair and slam my head against the wall. It wasn't hard enough to knock me out but it was hard enough for me to fall to the ground and make my eyes blur.

I saw Serena charge at Jeffery, him not being able to react soon enough. I finally stood up, caught my balance, and my vision stopped blurring. I saw Serena create a huge gash in Jeffery's arm with her knife.

That's it.

I ran up behind her, grabbed her by her stomach and threw her away.

I wasn't aiming for the windows.

But as I threw her away from Jeffery, she dropped the knife and broke through the glass windows. She let out a loud, high pitched scream before she caught the ledge.

I have dreamed about Serena dying but seeing that it might happen makes me feel guilty.

"The police are on the way." Jeffery said as he hung up his phone and shoved it in his pocket.

I didn't respond, I got on my knees and offered Serena my hand.

"I'm going to help you up, but if you pull any crazy shit, I'm letting go. And you are finished." I warned her and she nodded her head before her left hand grabbed mine.

I tried to pull her up but she pulled the shady move of pulling me down with her.

But I didn't have the chance to let go.

Her hand slipped through mine and I got a hold of her ankle.

The police better get here quick.

They are my last hope.

Jeffery's POV

Brittney was dangling from Serena's skinny ankle and I know she won't be able to hang on for much longer. The police need to get here quickly.