Part 3 - The Hamtons

K first can I just say HOLY FUCKING SHIT 5K?! THANK U GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH LIKE OMFG I WISH I COULD HUG ALL OF U.

Thank you soooo much ❤️

Also, buy My Everything on iTunes :3

~ Thatsojeffery

***

Jack's POV

I flipped another egg onto the plate next to the frying pan on the stove.

"Good morning." I heard Jenn yawn from behind me and I turned around to see her sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Hey," I greeted. "Have fun last night?" I smirked.

"Oh my god. No." She whined. "Oh my god. Yes. Speaking of yes, you seemed to say that many times last night." I laughed.

"Oh my god, Jack stooooop." She whined again and I just laughed to myself. "So how was your first time. It was the first time right?" I questioned her and brought her some eggs and bacon.

"With Jeffery." She blushed. "What?! That wasn't the first time you have ha-" I was cut off by Jeffery coming in and greeting us.

"Hey." Jenn walked over and kissed him. "Morning." He smiled and kissed her again.

"Break it up you two, we don't want last night to happen again right in the middle of the kitchen." I joked an Jenn gave me the death glare. "What do you- oh my god!" Jeffery yelled.

"What's 'oh my god'" Brittney said when she walked into the conversation. "Well Jenn and Jeffe-" I was cut of by Jeffery repeating lalalala.

"Oh don't worry, I know. I heard. Kind of hard not to." Brittney laughed, followed by Jeffery screaming, "fuck my life." Over and over again as Jenn was secretly laughing.

"Jenn, I can hear you." He groaned as plopped himself down on the only couch in the living room. "Oh, baby." Jenn fake pouted and put her hand on his thigh.

"Shut up." He said, grumpily. "Dont be like that." Jenn said and layed down on the couch with him.

"Let's leave them be, and let's eat." I whispered to Brittney and kissed her softly on her lips, giving her a plate of eggs and bacon.

Jenn's POV

I know Jeffery is beyond embarrassed but I couldn't help but laugh.

While Jack and Brittney were eating and talking, Jeffery and I were both laying the couch with his arm around my waist and my head on his chest.

"You don't have to be embarrassed." I whispered in his ear, finally breaking the silence. "Well, I didn't want them to know." He whispered back.

"I know, I know." I kissed him and sat up. "Let's eat." I said and grabbed his hand while dragging his lazy ass off the couch.

I really do love him.

***

Later that night, after finishing all our packing for tonight's flight, I took a quick shower and straightened my hair. After all that it was 9:15 which means we need to get going. The flight leaves at 10:00.

I was about to get my clothes on when I realized I didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom. I cussed under my breath and had to leave the bathroom with only my towel on and quickly rushed into mine and Jeffery's room.

When I got in there I immediately dropped my towel.

"Holy shit Jenn!" Jeffery gasped when I burst in. "Oh my god!" I grabbed my towel off the floor and covered myself up again.

"You scared the hell out of me!" He held his chest dramatically and I rolled my eyes. "Are you the one who is naked?" I said just as dramatically and opened up the closet, searching through all the shirts I had.

"Jenn, I just saw you naked last night." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes once again as I pulled a random shirt off the hanger and picked a pair of jeans out of the drawer.

"Haha." I said sarcastically and quickly got changed.

When I was only in my bra and underwear I felt Jeffery lift me up and lay me down on the bed with him on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he closed the space between our lips in one swift swoop.

That's when Jack of course had to walk in.

"Woah! Well, I just came in here to see if you guys were ready but my mom says I'm too young to watch porn so..." He said awkwardly and left.

That's was facepalm worthy.

Brittney's POV

After boarding the plane I thought I would fall asleep immediately but I ended up by staring out the window.

I looked over to Jack who looked pretty bored holding my hand and listening to his music.

I tapped his shoulder and told him I was going to the bathroom, hoping he would get my hint.

When I got back to the bathroom, I waited about three minutes before Jack snuck in and attached his lips to mine.

I immediately jumped up so my legs were wrapped around his torso.

It wasn't long until his lips were on my neck when I stopped him.

"That's just a sneak peak. Now get out." I smiled slyly and he sighed while leaving.

I love teasing him, he gets so worked up.

When I returned to my seat I noticed Jack was asleep already. I kissed him softly on the cheek when I noticed Jeffery and Jenn a couple rows down.

Jeffery was cupping Jenn's face who was also laughing before he attached his lips to hers.

When I looked back out the window I slowly fell asleep to One Direction blaring in my ears.

***

A couple hours later it was 1:00am as Jack was nudging me awake.

"Time to get up." He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me off the plane.

I had such bad cramps all up and down my legs.

"Are you okay?" Jenn noticed I was walking funny as we stepped into the darkness. "Yeah, I'm fine." I faked a smile.

Well this is it.

The hamtons!