1.6 Off to the Races

Brittney's POV

I swear to god, this is like something from a dream! Jeffery was right when he said this would work out and be great. All night we were being absolutely crazy, dancing, singing, meeting youtubers, laughing, watching movies, this is probably the bet thig that has ever happened to me!

The speakers boomed Lorde's "Team" and everyone was singing along and dancing. Jenn and Jeffery were dancing together next to Kian and Andrea while me and Jack were dancing next to Ricky and Connor who were laughing their heads off about some joke Connor told.

This is truly incredible. Amazing! I looked at the time and it was already midnight! Me and Jeffery just probably go back to the hotel around 1:00am.

Jeffery's POV

This is the most amazing evening ever and it is already midnight! I don't want this night to end!

"I'm gonna go outside for a second!" I shout at Jenn. "I'll come with you!" She shouts back and we head outside into the pitch black where people were talking and laughing.

"What's the matter?" Jenn asks. "I just needed some fresh air." I answered and my ears popped. I feel completely deaf.

"Well if you'd like we can walk around the streets." She offers. "That would be nice." I smile and we start walking down the street. "So, how long have you been watching youtubers?" She asks.

I had to think about that one because I have been watching youtube for a while.

"I think grade seven. I'm in grade eleven right now." I answer and she nods her head. "Hey, let's go into this cute little coffee shop. It's really nice."

"Okay." I say hesitant and follow her into the little coffee shop. "Oh, they play music." I say listening to one of my favourite songs.

//It's not where you come from,

It's where you belong,

Nothing I would trade,

Wouldn't have it any other way

Your surrounded by love and your wanted

So never feel alone,

You are home with me,

Right where you belong

This song is really powerful and has a strong message to always be thankful and know your loved by somebody.

"Do you like this song?" She asked and I nodded as we went up to the cash register. "Hello, can I have two white hot chocolates please." She says and hands the lady the money.

"I can pay for myself." I say and she shakes her head. "Don't worry about it." She says and we get our hot chocolates. We sit at a booth with nobody else in the cafè.

"So, tell me about yourself." Jenn says with her cute smile and I can tell she is completely interested.

"Well, I live in Canada, my best friend is Brittney, I have two wonderful parents, I'm obsessed with Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, and well you and Jack." I say and my cheeks heat up a little bit. Who am I kidding? They heat up a lot!

"Awe that's cute." She says and blushes. "Tell me about you. Who is Jenn McAllister?" I ask and she thinks for a second.

"Well... I'm an open book. But there is one boy in my life..." She trailed off and I immediately got worried. I really thought she liked me!

"Who?" I ask eagerly. "Well... hopefully... You." She says and my jaw drops. "Me?" I ask and she nods proudly.

"That's so sweet. I'm hoping your the girl in my life too." I say happily. She giggled a little bit and takes a swig of her hot chocolate. That's when I hear another one of my favorite songs.

//I've been out on the open road

You can be my full time daddy white and gold

Singin' blues has been gettin' old

You can be my full time baby got or cold

"Oh my god I love this song!" Jenn shouts. "Me too." I agree.

"Wanna dance." I say as I get up and hold my hand out for her to grab. "I'd be honoured." She said cutely and got off the booth.

The lady at the cash turned up the music louder and I held Jenn close to me.

"I can't believe I'm really dancing with Jennxpenn!" I said in disbelief.

"Let's instagram this shit!" Jenn said and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

She snapped a quick picture and asked me what my instagram was.

Great time hangin' with this guyyyy @Thatsojeffery (Yes that is my real instagram name)

I got the notification on my phone but ignored it and kept dancing with Jenn. She looked up at me and looked into my eyes. That's when it happened

Our lips connected and I felt a warm feeling inside and lots of electricity.

"Awww, cute you guys but we gotta close for the night now." The lady said. "oh, yeah of course we will be leaving right now." Jenn said and quickly grabbed our hot chocolate and handed mine to me.

Jacks POV

Jenn and Jeffery have been gone for a while and I'm guessing Jenn took him to Momma Hanson's Café.

"Jeffery needs to hurry up!" Brittney said in a pissed of voice. "Oh Brittney don't sweat it, we could fit a couple other people over night." I offer. "Really?!" She asks surprised. "Of COurse!" I say and go to get he a blanket.

"Here you can sleep in the living room with me." I say and give her the blanket. "Thank you." She says and heads into the living room.

"No problem. Do you want anything before you go to bed?" I ask. "Can I have a glass of water?" She asks sweetly and I go to the kitchen only to see Connor and Ricky sleeping on the ground. I don't even bother waking them so I get a glass of water and bring her it.

"Thank you." She says and takes a drink of it.

I lay down on the blanket next to her and give her a quick peck on the cheek

Suddenly I drift off into sleep.

Jenn's POV

After that kiss me and Jeffery walk back to the house to see everybody sleeping. But what really catches my eyes is Jack and Brittney sleeping VERY close to each other.

"Well, I guess I'm staying the night." He says and I nod in agreement.

"Come on, Connor and Ricky are sleeping in there so let's steal Connor's room!" I whisper and we run upstairs to his room which in my opinion is the best in the house.

Tonight we were crazy.

Wild.

Completely off to the races.

And I loved it.

Especially the kiss.