3.7 Part II

Jack's POV

"Be safe! I mean it." Brittney said as she handed both me and Jenn a knife. "I promise we will. Oh and Jeffery, I will take care of Jenn for you." I said.

"Thank you Jack. And you," Jeffery said as he looked over to Jenn, "take it easy." He kissed her on the lips as I did to Brittney.

"Okay, we will see you guys later and Serena and Quentin will be out of our lives forever." I said before Jenn and I left out the door and headed over to the flat next door.

I might be scared but I know Jenn and I can get through this without anything bad happening.

Jenn and I have been through a lot, I'm not going to say it's going to be a walk in the park but when I am dedicated to something I win trust me. And I will win this.

Serena and Quentin need to get out of our lives forever.

If it was up to me, I would kill them both because nobody shoots Lia, one of my closest friends, and gets away with it. Seriously she is just an innocent girl, she doesn't deserve to be in a near death experience because of us.

It should have been me who was shot.

Not poor Lia.

Jc is practically crushed and has been at Lia's hospital bed for three hours straight so far. She is in a coma but the doctor said she will live and will wake up within the next couple of days.

I really hope she will be okay.

Jeffery's POV

"While they are out on the little man hunt of theirs, I'm going to take a shower, make popcorn and we can watch some Audrey Hepburn." I told Brittney and she just smiled.

I got into the bathroom, stripped down and started the tap before it sprayed warm water.

Once I got in the shower I realized how much I hate the stupid not-so-seethrough window beside me.

It may not be see through but it still scares the shit out of me every night whenever I have a shower.

It seriously creeps me out.

Once I was almost finished about ten minutes later I heard a huge bang behind me.

At the window.

Another loud bang came after it about thirty seconds after. Then another one. And another one.

I tried to make out the view from outside but there was nothing to even see all I saw was blurry whiteness.

I'm seriously creeped out now.

I quickly rinsed off one last time and got out of the shower.

I knew it was probably Quentin or Serena which means Jenn and Jack might be in trouble.

I shouldn't have let Jenn go. Or Jack. They are danger even if they still haven't found them.

After I quickly got dressed in my pajamas I ran out into the kitchen where Brittney was making popcorn so we could watch Breakfast at Tiffany's but I stopped her.

"Someone outside was throwing rocks or something at the window in the shower!" I panicked but Brittney was speechless.

As she was speechless, she immediately fell to the ground and bawled her eyes out.

"We shouldn't have let them go, we need to call them and we need to call the police now. Please call one of them. And get the hell out of the Hamptons." She sobbed as I kneeled next to her on the ground.

***

Brittney's POV

We called Jack and Jenn about half an hour ago and they said they are just getting a little bit of food at the grocery store then they will come back so we can call the police.

Jenn is probably trying all the free samples they have on display.

I looked over to see Jeffery completely knocked out on mine and Jack's bed while Breakfast at Tiffany's continued to play.

After eating that popcorn I have had this sick feeling.

Probably because I'm worried about Jack and Jenn.

So I called them.

They are just finishing up shopping and will be back and any moment now. Hopefully.

I got up to get a glass of water and go to the bathroom but once I returned to the bedroom I saw a message from Jack.

Telling me to get out of the house.

I heard another phone vibration and Jeffery's phone lit up to a message from Jenn saying the exact same thing.

What is happening?

Who am I kidding I know exactly what's happening.

Quentin and Serena are planning something.

Before waking Jeffery up, I turned off the laptop really quick and threw it back in my closet where I got a pair of shorts on.

I was only wearing a really long pajama shirt but I am comftorable enough to that around Jeffery.

He is my best friend.

Just as I was about to wake Jeffery up from his slumber I heard a knock at the door.

Oh thank god!

Jenn and Jack are finally back!

(Hehe that rhymed)

I finished buttoning up my shorts and threw on another shirt before I looked through the peep hole of the door.

Someone's thumb was covering it.

I quickly rushed to the little bar table close to the door and grabbed a knife from the cupboard at the bottom.

Another knock.

I unlocked the two locks on the door and opened it up to see the back someone's black hair.

Who is this?

The girl turned around and I saw Serena's beautiful yet, devilish face.

"Serena?" I questioned out of fear.

"Surprise." She smirked and as I got a good grip on the knife I prepared myself mentally to finally finish her.

Then I though, where the hell is Quentin?

Yep, these two are certainly up to something.

"What the hell do you want? I thought we were finally finished with this." I said very strictly and very angrily.

"Oh honey, that was only part one," She smiled widely.

"This is part two."