3.1 Fast In My Car

Jack's POV

I woke up in a house on the shore of a beach. Surrounded by suitcases and clothes everywhere.

The bed I was laying it didn't have Brittney body in it which got me worried. I don't remember anything from last night except Brittney basically seducing me in the plane bathroom.

I walked out of my room to smell something really goo- PANCAKES!

I starting running into the kitchen to see Jeffery cooking pancakes.

"Morning Jack." He greeted me with a smiled. "Um, morning. Where are the girls?" I asked.

"They went out to get a little bit of food. For the cupboards and fridge and stuff." He explained and I nodded. I grabbed a plate, stacked a couple pancakes on it and then drowned it in syrup.

I sat down at the dining room table in the next room and quickly downed the three pancakes.

After I was done I decided to tour the flat. The first I noticed was the wall of glass windows that somebody could easily break in through.

Then I noticed the bar type thing that was near it. I looked into the nearest room which was obviously Jeffery's and Jenn's. Then I noticed right across the hall was the entrance door.

That's when Jenn and Brittney both boomed through the door. "We're back!" Jenn yelled with two bags in each hand, Brittney with one in each hand.

"Oh my god guys, you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled and Brittney came and kissed me on the cheek. "Awe poor baby." Jenn made a fake pouty face and brought all the grocery bags into the kitchen.

"So, first day in the Hamptons. What do you wanna do?" Brittney said when her and I walked into the kitchen with Jenn and Jeffery. "Well, considering it's the Hamptons I was hoping we could swim." Jenn said when she picked up a pancake from the plate and are it quickly. Jeffery just nodded and took a swig of the orange juice in his cup.

"Okay, well let's go get changed into our bathing suits and then we can go down to the beach." I smiled and everybody ran to their rooms to get changed. "Well, that was quick." I whispered to myself and followed Brittney to our room.

***

A little later after everyone got into their bathing suits and got ready we decided that instead of going straight to the beach we should probably get a rental. So once we were ready we walked for about ten minutes when we came across a rental car place and got a red Jeep.

On the way to the beach Jenn got a call. It was from Andrea.

"Hello?" She answered on speaker.

"Hey, are all of you there?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay good. Connor is leaving O2l. He is making one final goodbye video and that's it. He's gone." Andrea said.

Everyone was speechless.

Jenn's POV

It was hard to have a lot of fun at the beach knowing that shit is going down at home with Connor and O2l but we chose to ignore the most of it and have as much fun in the Hamptons as we could.

"Well, let's get into the water!" Jeffery exclaimed once Brittney and I both layed down on our stomachs to tan. We both just groaned and I could tell Jack and Jeffery were not happy about that because the next thing I knew, Jeffery flipped me over his shoulder and when I looked over I noticed Brittney was flipped over Jack's shoulder.

"Ugh!!" I yelled before Jeffery and Jack threw both me and Brittney into the water simotaneously.

When I rose from the water I was pissed off but on the inside I was laughing.

"Fuck you." I cussed at Jeffery who was laughing. "I'm sorry." He smiled and pulled me up into a kiss.

We swam for about two hours more before we all got hungry and decided to go to the closest restaraunt and have some lunch.

We hopped in the rental and drove around for a little bit until we noticed a little shack type place which we stopped at.

When we entered it we got our seats, the place wasn't that busy but we could hear people yelling near the bathrooms right outside the kitchen.

"I'm gonna 'go to the bathroom'" I told them and went over to the bathroom to see who was yelling and what about.

"I'm telling you, Phoebe ran away. And she went with that Angie girl. She wrote a note for me and Quentin." A voice said.

Oh no.

I looked over a little more and- yup.

Serena.

I quickly ran back to the table, making sure they couldn't see me and said, "We need to get out of here."

"What do you mean?" Jack asked as a waitress came over and asked us for our drink orders. "Actually, we need to get going. I'm sorry." I apologized to the waitress and rushed out of the restaurant, hoping they were all behind me.

Brittney's POV

After Jenn ran out of the shack we had no choice but to rush out after her. "Jenn, what the hell?" Jack yelled as he ran out.

Jenn was holding her head, looking like she was trying not to cry in the parking lot.

"They are back." She repeated over and over again.

"Who's back?" I questioned her, getting slightly angry with her now that she caused a scene in the restaraunt because she didn't want to see someone she didn't know.

"Jack?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

No.

Nonononono.

"You." I said as I turned around and started charging at her before Jack's arm stopped me from running anymore.

Jeffery's POV

I didn't know how to feel right now.

Serena and Quentin are in the Hamptons now?

Why the Hamptons?!

I went over to Jenn and put my arm around her waist.

"Jack." Serena smiled once again and started coming down the steps.

"Don't! Don't come any closer!" Jack yelled and the smile faded away from Serena's face.

Jack and Brittney both ran back to the car.

As Jenn and I turned around I couldn't help but get the last words in.

"Stay away from us." I spit at her.

***

After we got back it was around dinner time.

5:52.

"So do you guys wanna eat?" Jack asked when we all entered the door but we all darted for the bedrooms, ignoring Jack's stupid question.

The only other choice was to listen to mine and Jenn's playlist on my phone.

It was our favourite songs.

Jeffxpenn

Problem by: Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea

All About You by: Hilary Duff

My Song 5 by: HAIM

Girls by: The 1975

Sing by: Ed Sheeran

Happy Little Pill by: Troye Sivan

Stay With Me by: Sam Smith

Fast In My Car by: Paramore

BO$$ by: Fifth Harmony

Fast in My Car was the first to play. I really do love this song. It's a true party song.

I grabbed Jenn's hand before singing along.

"We're driving fast in my car!" We chanted.