1.2 Bel Air

Brittney's POV

I woke up on the huge, white hotel bed with Jeffery throwing clothes at me. "Get up!" He yelled and put on a blue shirt. "We over slept?" I asked. He nodded his head and I immediately ran to the bathroom to get ready. No straightening my hair or any makeup. I feel bad for whoever has to see me today.

Jeffery's POV

We were running a little bit off schedule this morning so I'm pretty mad. "Hurry up!" I shouted and she came out completely dressed. She grabbed all her stuff and we cleared the hotel. We ran to the airport and we got inside to see a huge group of people everywhere.

"This will be fun." Brittney said sarcastically. I grabbed her hand and ran through the crowd of people, me leading the way. We got to the like we were supposed to be in and hand the girl our tickets and passports. We are going to L.A!

***

The plane started going up in the air while my ears were plugged as they pulled back. American Hustle was on. I have already seen this movie twice so I was really bored and knowing everything that comes next. I grabbed a pillow and rested my head on it, deciding to go asleep.

Brittney's POV

Jeffery was knocked out already and we have only been on the plane for 10 minutes. Lazy. I didn't understand American Hustle at also I was very bored and confused. As much as I wanted to sleep as well, I knew I should stay awake for some reason. I don't really know why though.

I eventually fell asleep anyway.

Jack's POV

I knocked on the door of the O2l house and Kian answered. "Jack!" He yelled and let me in. "Kian!" I yelled back and we laughed along with each other. "Is that Jack I hear?!" Rebecca's loud voice yelled and came charging down the stairs to come and see me. She hugged me hard and I hugged back. It's great being able to see all my friends again.

"Everyone is upstairs." Kian said. "Shall we?" He asked and we headed upstairs. I saw Ricky, Connor, Sam, JC, Trevor, Andrea, and Zoella. Not including Kian and Rebecca who are standing behind me. "Hey everyone!" I greeted them.

"Jack!" They all yelled at the same time. Andrea and Zoella were straightening their hair and Ricky was getting ready to film in the next room. Ricky was always the planner of the fantastic O2l parties. The down side is fans always show up a lot.

Some of the fans are really nice but then they always want your autograph and take pictures with you and it gets a little old. But I live meeting my dedicated, sweet fans.

"Okay guys I'm going to go film next door before things get too crazy in here." Ricky said and headed to the next room. I wonder what it is this week on O2l. "See you later, Rick." Same said and scrolled through his phone. Probably reading a fanciction that he adores.

"Hey, Andrea where is Jenn?" I asked. "She went to go get Alexa from the airport." Andrea answered. Why didn't Rebecca go get Alexa? They are better friends not going to lie.

Jenn's POV

God Alexa you need to hurry up. I was waiting in the parking lot of the Airport for a while, waiting for her to come out. I finally saw her face, coming out the door. I honked my horn and she looked on my direction. She ran to the car and out her bags in the back of my car. She got up into the front hugged me.

"Hey, Jenn!" She said excitedly. "Hey, Alexa! My god you take a long time." I teased and she punched my shoulder playfully.

We got to the O2l house and Alexa rang the door bell multiple times to annoy them. "Jenn, Alexa!" Jack yelled when he opened the door to see us. He hugged Alexa and spinned her around and did the same to me.

"So, who is all here?" Alexa asked and ran upstairs. "Alexa, Jenn!" Everyone yelled excitedly when we got upstairs.

"Hey everyone." I waved to them. "Jenn, come here I have to tell you something!" Zoella called after me. I went and sat next to her and Andrea while they were doing their hair.

"Does Jack like you?" Zoella whispered in my ear and my heart skipped a beat. "No." I whispered back and she gave me an expression indicating that she didn't believe me. Why wouldn't she believe me?

Well, there was the kiss that happened on New Year's... but whatever that was, didn't mean anything. And I need to make them believer me.

"Zoella, Andrea. There is nothing the least bit romantic going on with me and Jack." I tell them and they eye me skeptically. "Whatever you say." Andrea says and unplugs her straightener.

Zoella does the same and I see Andrea sit on Kian's lap, kissing him. And it makes me feel... empty. I mean, I haven't dated in a while and I want somebody to love me like Kian loves Andrea and Andrea loves Kian.

I want love.

Andrea's POV

When I say on Kian and kissed him I looked over and saw Jenn looking at her hands. Maybe she doesn't have feeling for Jack but I hate seeing her like this. It makes me really upset seeing my best friend miserable and without love. I want her to be happy and I will crawl to the ends of the earth to find the perfect match for her.

Jonner, JCpenny But I really love Jackxpenn. I need to find her happiness.

Or it might be too late.

Kian's POV

Andrea looked upset as she watched Jenn upset. "What's the matter?" I whispered in her ear. "Can you go talk to jack. Man to man. About girls." Andrea asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah but why?" I asked. "Because Jenn is upset without a boy in her life. And I know Jack is upset without a girl in his life." She said. She is so thoughtful and sweet. I nodded my head and leaned in to kiss her cheek but she backed away. She shook her head no and I saw Jenn looking.

I got up and poked Jack on the shoulder. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile. "Can I talk to you man to man for a sec?" I asked and he nodded his head. We went out the door and headed downstairs into the living room.

"What's up?" Jack asked. "Are you upset?" I said, "like without a girl." He looked at me confused and his eyebrows creased.

"What do you mean?" He asks. How much clearer could I be, I mean really? "I mean, I know the New Years kiss you and Jenn had." I said and Jack's jaw dropped. "Yeah, and I don't know if you like her but you seem lonely without a girl in your life who is there for you. Like me and Andrea." I said and immediately regretted it.

"I'm so sorry I'm not 'happy' like Kiandrea!" Jack said and ran back up stairs. I should not have said that. "Jack!" I yelled up but he didn't come back.

Sorry Andrea.

Andrea's POV

"Jenn? Can I talk to you in the bathroom please?" I asked and she nodded, standing up off the floor.

I closed the door behind her and she looked at the floor. "Jenn, we need to find you someone." I tell her and he eyes dart at mine. "What?" She asks, confused.

"You just seem lonely. I think you just need somebody to love." I tell her. She eyes me, angrily. Why would she be angry at me. "No. I don't need anybody!" She yelled at me and walks out the door. "Jenn!" I yell after her but she ignores me.

Jenn's POV

I went and sat on the ground and turned on the t.v. Prince of Bel Air. I love this show! But I am mad as hell at Andrea. What a bitch. I can't believe she wants me to find someone! I could care less about having a boy. Okay maybe I want one but it's not up to her to do that.

Now how about I just watch the Prince of Bel Air. I wonder what it's like in Bel Air.

Hmmm, Bel Air.