Chapter 7: Tris and Four - Abnegation Love

Chapter 7: I am escorted by Marcus to stand with one of the head Abnegation trainers and with the other Abnegation initiates. As I look amongst the crowd of Abnegation initiates, I notice most of them are in grey clothing. There's only two girls from candor, one boy from amity, a boy from Erudite and unexpectedly, one boy from dauntless. Having a dauntless born transfer to abnegation is unheard of. I remember hearing about a girl who transferred a long time ago but I never caught her name. I stare into the eyes of the dauntless boy. He has dark skin and eyes that draw me in. Everything about him makes me wonder why he wants to leave behind his striking good looks and hide them underneath grey colorless clothes. I feel someone touch my Shoulder and I turn around quickly. It's Tobias Eaton. "Hey Beatrice." He says. I gulp and my heart drops into my stomach. This feeling is different than the feeling I felt staring at the dauntless boy. Tobias makes me feel warm inside and safe, while the dauntless boy leaves me wanting more. His dare devil looks and his muscles that rip out from his black shirt are breath taking. "I'm coming over for dinner again tonight. The Abnegation let you spend the night with your family one last time until initiation starts." He says calmly. "Will you be there during initiating?" I ask. I hope he is there. It'd be nice to have someone there that I know. I'm not very good at making friends so, I don't think I'll ever talk to the other initiates. "Of course. I've volunteered to help with your training." He tells me. Butterfly's fill my stomach as I realize that I'll be with Tobias all day every day. I wonder what we'll have to do for training. Most likely feed the Factionless and clothe them. That will be easy. I'm about to ask Tobias another question when someone from behind me says hello. I turn around and see the dark skinned boy standing a couple inches away from me. He's so close that I can feel his breathe run along my neck and my cheeks begin to burn from nervousness. I hope my cheeks aren't red. I gulp before I respond with a simple hello. He grins and pushes a few strands of hair from his face. "What's your name?" He asks. His voice is cool. He speaks like silk. Very smooth and very soft. My heart drops even farther into my stomach this time. "My name is Beatrice. And you are?" I ask politely. "My name is Uriah." He says. "It's very nice to meet you Uriah." I reply.