Yu-gi-oh ghost (Bakura love story) chapter 11 pt 2

Yu-gi-oh ghost (Bakura love story) chapter 11 pt 2 the Demon shows, and Sophia vs. Yugi

Pt.2 to chapter 10

|Recap|

Yugi: “are you ready to duel?”

You: “YES!!!!!!!!!!!”

|End Recap|

~Y. Sophia (*your*) POV~

*life points 4000*

Y. You: “lades first so go head Yugi”

Y. Yugi: >_< “in a dude” *draws a card* “I play ‘Zure, Knight Of Dark World’ (ATK 1800 DEF 1500) in ATK throw a face down and end.”

Y. You: *laughs drawing a card* “I throw out ‘Trident Warrior’ (ATK 1800 DEF 1200), thanks to his effect I can summon ‘The Agent Of Force- Mars’ (ATK 0 DEF 0) and I end my turn.

Y. Yugi: *draws a card* “I summon ‘Beiige, Vanguard Of Dark World’ (ATK 1600 DEF 1300) I end”

Y. You: *draws a card* “I play ‘Warrior Lady Of The Wasteland’(ATK 1100 DEF 1200) but she wont be staying around for long in using her and ‘Trident Warrior’ to bring out ‘Number 39: Utopia’(ATK 2500 DEF 2000) I end my turn.”

Y. Yugi: *draws* “I play ‘Scarr, Scout Of Dark World’ (ATK 500 DEF 500) and I end”

Y. You: I draw a card ‘yes ‘The Agent Of Mystery- Earth’ “now I summon ‘The Agent Of Mystery- Earth’ (ATK 1000 DEF 800) now ‘Number 39: Utopia’ attack ‘Zure, Knight Of Dark World’ and ‘The Agent Of Mystery- Earth’ attack ‘Scarr, Scout Of Dark World’ I end.

Y. Yugi: *life points drop to 2800* I summon ‘Guardian Statue’ in attack mode (ATK 800 DEF 1400) and end my turn

Y. You: “big mistake ‘Number 39: Utopia’ attack ‘Beiige, Vanguard Of Dark World’ and ‘The Agent Of Mystery- Earth’ attack Guardian Statue’ I end”

Y. Yugi: *life points drop to 1700* “I summon Regulus (ATK 1700 DEF 1000) in ATK mode and end my turn.

Y. You: “looks like I won this duel” I drew a card “I sacrifice ‘The Agent Of Mystery- Earth’ and ‘The Agent Of Force- Mars’ to summon out ‘Airknight Parshath’ (ATK 1900 DEF 1400) in Attack mode. Now to end this ‘Airknight Parshath’ attack Regulus and ‘Number 39: Utopia’ attack Yugi directly

Y. Yugi: *life points drop to 0* “good game”

END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!