Yu-gi-oh ghost (Bakura love story) chapter 9 Sophia vs. Seto Kaiba

~Sophia POV (your POV)~

The next morning I went into the main room (the place where they pick the duels)

You: “ill go 1st” i drew a card “I summon Victoria in attack mode, I throw down 3 face downs and end my turn.

Seto: “ok I draw, I summon Mist Valley Falcon in attack mode, I also throw down 3 face downs and end my turn.

You: “I draw” ‘yes’ “I play Terraforming” I got my ‘The Sanctuary in the Sky’ card from my deck “now I play The Sanctuary in the Sky field spell then I’ll sacrifice Victoria to bring out Tethys, goddess of light attack Mist Valley Falcon and I end my turn.

Seto: *life points drop to 3600* he drew a card “lucky shot I summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin and end my turn.

You: “I draw I summon Regulus in attack mode. Tethys, goddess of light attack Jain, Lightsworn Paladin and Regulus attack Seto life points.

Seto: *life points drop to 1300* “I drew”

You: “what a pretty picture”

Seto: *growls* “no I summon the rock spirit and attack Regulus and end”

Both monster are destroyed

You: I drew a card “now I play Crashbug x. now Tethys, goddess of light attack Seto.”

Seto: *life points drop to 0* “nooooo how did I lost?”

You: “oh please if we told you, you wouldn’t believe us!!”

Seto: “yes I would”

You: “ok your selfish, immature, loveless rich kid!!

Joey: “wow Kaiba just got kick from his own tournament”

I walked to my room not wanting to be around Seto

You: “well I guess I’ll go to sleep” *yawn*

I climb under the covers and want to sleep.