Oh Sehun: The Window Across [Part 2]

My racing heart, my small trembling

It’s only all because of you

- I Feel You by Hong Dae Kwang

The Window Across

Ever since Park Hana met Oh Sehun, she had a difficult time sleeping because of frustration over annoying boy. But last night, she didn’t even get a wink of sleep at all because of his bold confession. She clutched the part of her chest where her heart was and trashed around her already messy bed. Her heart won’t slow down to its normal pace whenever she remembered the way Sehun looked as he poured out his feelings for her. Just one look and she knew he wasn’t kidding around with her when he said that.

But because she was so flabbergasted and had no freaking idea what to respond, she closed the window out of impulse before she could faint and fall from the second floor of her house. In Hana’s twenty-year life, she never had a romantic relationship with anyone. She had a couple of guy acquaintances at school and knew some that were good looking enough but Hana was never attracted to any of them. No one ever confessed to her before. Until Oh Sehun.

She knew it was rude of her not to give an answer to his confession and even slammed the window close at his face but she was really confused on what she would do. So much for being the most intelligent girl in her class.

She knew she looked like a zombie when she went downstairs to eat her breakfast. That was the first time in her life that she didn’t get any sleep.

“Hana, are you alright? You don’t look so good. Are you sick or something?” Her mother asked worriedly as she sat down the table.

“I’m fine, mother. I just stayed up late reading a book last night. A little sleepy, but I’m alright.” Hana assured her.

“Well, if you don’t really feel well, you should just stay at home. It’s better for you to submit an excuse letter for being absent rather than falling asleep in the middle of class.” Her father advised.

“I’ll be fine, father. Don’t worry.” She showed them a small smile. She didn’t really feel good about making her parents worry about her. They might be pressuring about her grades but they still took good care of her, especially her health. It was all Sehun’s fault why she felt so tired early in the morning.