Do Kyungsoo: Firsts

The moment I cross over, I can’t go back

No, before that, I don’t have the heart to

I can’t even imagine a place without you

- Love Love Love by EXO-K

Warning: This oneshot contains some sexual content so if you’re uncomfortable with it, you may as well stop reading. Thank you. :D

Firsts

They were thirteen when Kyungsoo started to notice the physical changes on Chan Byul. She started growing her hair longer at that time, and there was one word that Kyungsoo could think of to describe her: beautiful. He never thought of her as one before; she used to be a skinny girl with hair cropped short and uneven nails (she had a bad habit of biting them).

It wasn’t until she came back after her vacation in Seoul that he looked at her in a different way. There was a spring festival happening in their province and his mother forced him to take her to the night dance. He thought it was pretty stupid because he had no interest in such things and going out with a girl was embarrassing. But the moment he saw her when he fetched her at their house that night, he discarded all his petty worries.

Chan Byul was dressed in a simple, strapless baby pink dress that reached just above her knees. She let her shoulder-length hair down, which was curled on its ends. She had a bashful smile on her face as Kyungsoo took nervous steps closer to her. He didn’t even know why he was nervous or why his hands were sweating like crazy.

“Good evening, Kyungsoo. I’m sorry you had to take me to the dance tonight.” She apologized in a high pitched voice. Was she as nervous as he was?

“It’s alright.” He replied curtly. They knew each other since childhood since their houses were near to each other but they were not really that close.

He didn’t really speak that much to her because she could get obnoxiously loud when she talks with someone, but this time, he wasn’t speechless because of that. He couldn’t say anything because his eyes got fixated on her chest. They were supposed to be flat, but it seemed like it wasn’t only her hair which had grown.

“Kyungsoo?” Chan Byul called his name, and he immediately pulled his sight away from her bosom and looked at her face. She must have noticed that he was staring because her cheeks turned rosier and she slightly turned her body away. “Shall we go?”

“Uhh, okay.” Kyungsoo said awkwardly. He would usually walk ahead of her, but this time, he opened the door for her and let her go out first. He should at least be a gentleman tonight.

The dance hall wasn’t that far from her house so they took a walk going there. They walked close to each other though they were silent along the way. Both their hands were at their sides and they would bump each other at times. It was the first time that he felt that urge to hold her hand. He tried stealing glances at her face but then his eyes still always ended up at her chest. Shit, why am I being like this?