Never Ending: EXO Oneshot Series

The world is full of never ending stories of dreams, hope, sorrow and love.

 ---

Hey there, dear reader. This is a collection of romance oneshot stories that were born inside my little head featuring the boys from EXO. I hope you enjoy this series as I have enjoyed putting these into writing and may you have your own never ending story. :)

 ---

Never Ending: EXO Oneshot Series

[Member: Story Title Status]

 ---

Kim Jongin: Building Sandcastles – Posted

Synopsis: Park Hyemi escapes from her life in the city and goes back her hometown by the sea, where she rebuilds old sandcastles with the help of the boy with the childish grin.

 ---

Zhang Yixing: A Silent Melody – Posted

Synopsis: Through silent talks inside the white walls, two people found the most beautiful melody that allowed them to move on and to let go.

 ---

Kim Jongdae: Mind The Baby – Posted

Synopsis: Babysitting your neighbor’s kid might be a fun thing to do, but doing it with Kim Jongdae, Cho Ara’s sworn enemy, it might cost her a lot more trouble than what she could handle.

 ---

Kim Junmyeon: Across Countries – Posted

Synopsis: Wanderlust was what brought them together. But was it also the reason for them to part?

 ---

Do Kyungsoo: Firsts – Posted

Synopsis: Everyone holds a special memory of all their firsts in their life, and for Lee Chan Byul, having it with Do Kyungsoo was more than she could ask for.

---

[Special] Do Kyungsoo: Is That Alright? – Posted

Synopsis: She had always seen Kyungsoo as a little brother she needed to take care of, so when Ange discovers Kyungsoo's other side, she knew she would never see him the same way ever again.

 ---

Byun Baekhyun: Remnants of the Rain [Two-shot] – Posted

Synopsis: The rain leaves numerous traces at its wake but only unsaid feelings, betrayed trust and the memories of a boy were all that remained for her.

 ---

Oh Sehun: The Window Across [Two-shot] – Posted

Synopsis: Hana was contented living inside her little room, doing her best to be the perfect daughter to her parents until her new neighbor opened the window and shared the little space with her.

---

Lu Han: Of Old Flames & Raging Wars – Coming Soon

 ---

Kim Minseok: Walking Down Memory Lane – Coming Soon

 ---

Wu Yi Fan: Way Past The Limit – Coming Soon

 ---

Huang Zitao: Behind The Subtlety – Coming Soon

 ---

Park Chanyeol: Four Seconds – Coming Soon

 -------------------------------------------------------

The story list is not in order and the titles are subject to change. I will update the synopsis as soon as I post the chapter or if I have properly decided on the flow of the story so stay tuned. ;)

Since I have an ongoing chaptered story, I don't think I'll be updating this quite often, but I'll try. I’m not taking oneshot requests for now but I might in the future. I think I’ll be adding up more stories soon, but at the moment, let’s leave the list as it is.

Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

♦ Please check out my other stories as well! Visit my profile. ;)

Everything Has Changed (Featuring Super Junior's Kyuhyun & Donghae) [Complete]

Should I Take A Chance? (Featuring Super Junior's Kyuhyun & Donghae) [Complete]

►Except You (Featuring EXO's Baekhyun & Sehun) [Complete]

Turning Page (Featuring EXO's Sehun) [Complete]