Chapter 10

I was taken out of the pokeball and faced N, I turned back into my human form and gave him a evil glare.

"Now turn into this Pokemon" said N holding up a picture of a Reshiram.

"I'll try but I told you I can't" I said, I tried my hardest to transform but I couldn't.

"Try again" N said.

"Ok" I said trying, "this is hopeless I'm never gonna do it" I said.

"You will!" Shouted Ghetsis angrily.

"Please just try again" said N, I tried again and this time I managed to produce Reshiram's tail.

"Yay" I said jumping into the air.

"Keep going!" Shouted Ghetsis not imprest, I looked around and noticed a small gap in the wall, Eevee could probably fit threw it, I transformed into Eevee and ran for it. I went through the hole and kept running, I could hear flying Pokemon above me so I ran into the forest.

I went through the forest and kept getting cuts due to thorns, I bumped into a nest of Beedrill I ran as fast as I could but they kept stinging me, I managed to loose the Beedrill and get out of the forest, I walked down the road almost about to fall over. I saw 3 people in the distance, I walked towards them and as I got closer I could see more of their details, there was a boy with black hair and a red cap on, a girl with sort gingery hair and a boy with brown hair. I finally managed to get to them before fainting at their feet.

I woke up in a Pokemon centre, I was in a glass container and I was still in my Eevee form. I sat up and I could see nurse Joy talking to the people I had saw before falling unconscious, the container then opened and the ginger haired girl picked me up.

"Hi I'm Misty" she said kindly.

"I'm Ash and this is my partner Pikachu" said the boy with black hair pointing to the Pikachu on his shoulder.

"And I'm Brock" said the boy with brown hair, I then said hi in a very high pitch voice that sounded really cute.

"Aww" said Misty petting my head, 'I seriously didn't like people thinking I'm cute'.

We walked out off the Pokemon centre, Misty was still holding me as we walked down another road.

"Hey Eevee do you have a trainer?" Asked Misty, I shook my head fast.

"Cool how about you become my Pokemon?" She asked taking out a pokeball, 'she's a nice girl and all but I'm not being anyone's Pokemon, I'm not even a real Pokemon myself, I think it's time for the act end'.

I jumped out of Misty's arms and transformed back into a human, it made everyone jump back with shock.

"Your-your a human" Said Misty scaredly.

"Sorry about that" I said shyly.

"How did you do that?" Asked Brock.

"Well I shifted, I'm the only one left who can do that so you have to keep it a secret" I said sternly.

"We promise" they said in unison.

"My names Melody by the way" I said, Misty then looked really sad.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I really wanted you to be my Pokemon" she said.

"I'll make you a deal, I'll be your Pokemon if you give me protection" I said.

"Why do you need protection?" Asked Ash.

"Because people want to use my power for evil" I said.

"So you'd really let me be your trainer?" Asked Misty.

"Of course" I said.

"Yay" she said taking out a pokeball, I then turned into Eevee and went inside it. (/)