Chapter 15

Note- Sorry for the late update, there's no excuse I was really just putting it off, I know I'm not the best writer, I always get writer block and I make mistakes, but I'm very happy to see lots of you want me to continue so here it is. Sorry again but it's a little short hopefully the next one will be longer and thanks again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was then dragged to a different location in the castle, I was thrown into a room and I heard the door lock behind me.

I sighed and sat up right on the floor  'so this is my life now, running away and getting caught by these despicable humans'. I berried my head in my knees and thought about my friends who had sacrificed themselves for my sake and I go and waste it like this.

I then began to silently cry, but shortly after I stopped. 'There's no point feeling sorry for myself I made this decision and I can't change it now' I lifted my head high and wiped away my forming tears.

I suddenly heard familiar voices, shouting at the top of there lungs.

"Where are you taking us now!" One shouted.

"Let us go!" Another one yelled.

I remember them so clearly, it was Ash and Misty, I stood up and ran to the door and banged on it with all my might hoping they'd hear me, but alas no such luck.

I slumped down on the door after there voices became quieter and muffled. I must of ended up falling asleep because when I awoke it was darker in the room and I was laying upon a bed.

I sat up and saw N sitting besides me holding his head in his hands, he looked so sad. He then noticed me and wiped his face and put on a happy farce.

"Looks like your awake, I've been waiting" he said with sadness in his voice.

"It's almost time to control Zekrom" he said standing up and putting out his hand.

I hesitated before taking it and standing up, we then began to walk towards the roof top to begin the ritual.(/)