Chapter 6

After winning the gym battle and evolving Chikorita into a Bayleef, we decide to take a rest at the Pokemon centre, I then went into the forest to see a group of team plasma and team flare surrounding a poor Pokemon, I somehow managed to push through them and stood in front of the Pokemon, I quickly had a look at what Pokemon it was, it was a cute little Mew.

"What are you doing kid we need that Mew" said one of team flare angrily.

"You cannot have this Pokemon!" I shouted.

"Yes we will" they all said in unison throwing there pokeballs, there was too many Pokemon for me to battle, so to save this Pokemon I had to shift, I transformed into Jolteon and used thunderbolt, it hit all of the Pokemon and both teams sending them flying.

I then transformed back into my human state, and looked at the Mew, Mew said thanks to me and then rooted in my bag, she took out a pokeball ball and passed it to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, she then nodded her head and I put the pokeball to her head, she went inside and it made a bing sound once it stopped wobbling.

I walked through the forest and came upon a cave it had a big yellow spider web over it so I sent out mew and she psychic to remove it, I then went inside but was surrounded by ninja's I quickly returned Mew just incase they tried something funny, they then took me to N and then disappeared.

"Ah, yes. That was the Shadow Triad, just now. Ghetsis enlisted them in Team Plasma. Apparently, they were the ones who prepared the Galvantula nest at the cave entrance." Said N, "Chargestone Cave... I like this place. Formulas express electricity and its connection to Pokémon... If people did not exist, this would be an ideal place. You have been chosen, you know. Does it surprise you I said that?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Of course. Such news should be a surprise" he said, "I told Ghetsis about you and your friends. After I did, he apparently used the Shadow Triad to find out about you. Black is pursuing the ideal of strength. Poor White has faced the sad truth that not everyone can become stronger. And you are not swayed either way--more of a neutral presence. Which is apparently a good thing. Team Plasma will be waiting for you ahead. Ghetsis wants to see what kind of Pokémon Trainer you really are." Said N leaving.

I walked through the cave and battled lots of weak team plasma and flares, I finally came across the exit and saw N.

"Many different values mix together, and the world becomes gray... That is unforgivable! I will separate Pokémon and people, and Black and White will be clearly distinct! Only then will Pokémon become perfect beings! Yes, that is my dream! That is the dream I must fulfill! Melody, do you have a dream of your own?" He said.

"Yes" I replied.

"You have a dream... That's wonderful. I'll learn just what kind of dream you have--in battle!" He said.

He then sent out Boldore and I sent out Dewott.

"Dewott use aqua jet" I ordered, Dewott's attack hit Boldore and it fainted, N then sent out Ferroseed, so I returned Dewott and sent out Ponyta.

"Ferroseed use pinmissle" said N, Ferroseed's attack hit Ponyta but didn't do that much damage.

"Ponyta use ember" I said, Ponyta hit Ferroseed and it fainted, N then sent out Joltilk, so I sent out Bayleef.

"Bayleef use leech seed" I said, Bayleef then seeded Joltilk.

"Joltilk use bug bite" said N, the attack hit Bayleef but her hp was renewed by leech seed.

"Bayleef now solar beam" I said, Bayleef hit Joltilk and it fainted.

N then sent out Klink, I then sent out mew, "Klink use Gear grind" said N, Mew dodged Klink's attack.

"Mew use aura sphere" I said, Mew's attack hit Klink and it fainted.

"My friends getting hurt... That's what a Pokémon battle is." Said N returning Klink to its pokeball.

"Tsk! Why? Is it impossible for me to win while feeling bad about being a Trainer? As if I could pursue the truth with something as meaningless as a battle! As if that could make me worthy to become friends with the legendary Pokémon!" Said N leaving. (/)