Chapter 19

Authors note:
Wow.... it's been 4 years since I last posted... Apologises, I have no excuse other than I had planned to discontinue this story, however there has been a significant amount of comments to update this fanfic and I thought you guys at least deserve a conclusion of some sort? It's not what I had originally planned for this story and I am not overly impressed with the way it came out especially the ending since I kind of rushed it, but I know I can't really continue writing this story anymore. I started this around 2015! When I was still in high school and now I'm in university... Let's just say my writing wasn't that advanced back then. I feel as though I have grown with my writing (It's not perfect and I still have lots to learn) and although I am no longer writing extensively on Wattpad, I have moved over to Archive of our own where I try to write as often as possible and I am more pleased with my fan fictions there. You can find me under Foxy_Akane if you're interested in reading any of my more recent fanfic's though unfortunately none of them are of Pokémon, but never say never. Thank you to all those who have stuck with this disaster of a story and even after all these years have waited until an update has arrived, I really appreciate it. Now onto the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unadulterated fear struck through my body, limbs flailing desperate to get a hold of something, anything. I attempted to scream, to make any sort of noise, but all I could muster was a soft yelp. I tried with all of my might to transform into a flying type Pokémon, but panic took over and I couldn't muster the strength to shift, my heart raced as I breathed rapidly. Thinking fast I rummaged through my bag, swiftly searching for my Pokéballs, fingers clasping around the object immediately throwing it open. Mew greeted me, head tilting in confusion before understanding my current predicament, the psychic Pokémon briskly grabbed onto my collar using all of their might to support my weight. Thankfully, Mew was just in time as a moment later my toes gently touched the gravelled floor below, Mew carefully placed me down before flying around my torso checking for injuries.

"I'm fine Mew, really. Thank you for saving me, I owe you one, " I smiled, hands shaking with the shock of almost falling to my death as I returned them to their Pokéball.

Glancing up to the enormous tower above, I could scarcely see Zekrom flying above roaring at the sky with fury. Lighting came crashing down upon the fortresses roof, electricity filling the air sending shock waves through my body. I had to do something to stop Zekrom's wrath before they destroyed the whole castle. My mind raced desperately trying to formulate a plan. As if a lightbulb went off in my head, determination shining through, I hastily transformed into Braviary thrusting myself from the floor, swooping through the air at breakneck speed. Thunder erupted around me, furious wind battering down onto my wings, despite this I pushed through with all my might desperate to reach the top of the cobblestone structure.

P.O.V N
~~~~~~~

My hand flew over my mouth, legs wobbling as I watched Melody plummet to her death, I tried to take a shaky step forwards but a forceful grip on my wrist prevented the movement.

"Forget about her boy, we have more pressing matters at hand. We need Zekrom under our control, you will have the beast listen to us, this is the only way we can truly set all Pokémon free, " Ghetsis bluntly spoke, practically dragging me towards the alter.

Struggling in his grasp, I managed to break free sidestepping away from my Father, aiming to put as much distance as possible between us. "I refuse!" I gulped, fearful of his wrath, despite this I knew I could no longer stand ideally by watching as this vile man, whom I call Father, decimate everything pure in this world.

"What!?" He growled out, more shocked than confused.

"I will not be your puppet anymore. I've seen the error of my ways, broken free from your lies. You don't want to save Pokémon, you want to control them for your own sick games. I won't be apart of this any longer!" With that I took another step back from him, panic slowly rising as pure fury enveloped him.