Chapter 7

At Ghetsis castle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Father you know that girl I was telling you about" said N.

"Yes" said Ghetsis intriguingly.

"Well she can also transform into Pokemon" said N.

"Really? Then I'll send out my best grunts to retrieve her" said Ghetsis evilly.

Back in the forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw all of my pokeball's into the air and all of my Pokemon came out, we walked around the forest for a bit until we came across a beautiful lake.

"Amazing" I said out loud, Mew then floated above it happily, I then gave everyone pokefood.

After we are we were about to leave when we saw something on the lake, it was huge, I took a step towards the lake to see it was Suicune.

Suicune then looked at me and walked towards us. It then bowed down to me so I did the same, I took a pokeball out of my bag and put it near Suicune, she didn't back away from it so I touched her head with it and she went inside.

I then took Suicune out if it's pokeball and introduced it to my other Pokemon, I petted its fur, it was so soft. Suddenly there was a loud bang, I turned around to see team plasma and team flare, I quickly returned my Pokemon and backed away from them, they all started to run towards me with there Pokemon so I ran away going further into the deep dark forest.

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was running to but I knew I had to escape. I could hear them getting closer and closer, closing in on me. I then had an idea, I transformed into Eevee and hid in a old hollow tree.

"Where did she go?" Asked one of team plasma, I holded my breath as they came past the tree.

"Let's check over there" Said one of team flare, I let out a big few as they left.

Before I left the tree I observed my surroundings, I then hopped out the tree and tiptoed towards the exit of the forest.

I was almost there so I started sprinting towards it, but suddenly I was grabbed from behind and was shoved into a old tatted bag, before I fell unconscious I heard someone say.

"Perfect we caught her, now let's take her to our leaders" (/)