Chapter 3

I threw the pokeball and out came Oshawott, Oshawott then turned around and looked at me, he then smiled and jumped into my arms.

"It seems Oshawott really likes you" Said professor Jupiter.

"Ok my turn" Said White picking up a pokeball and throwing it into the air, a Tepig then came out. "Hi Tepig" White smiled warmly bending down next to him, but he just gave her the cold shoulder.

"Last ones mine" Said Black throwing the pokeball, out came a Snivy.

"I hope you all have fun with your Pokemon and here's a pokedex to collect data for me" Said professor Jupiter giving us all a Pokedex.

We all then left the lab with are Pokemon and started are journey.

"Were going to Nacrene city so we'll meet you there Melody" said White running up ahead with black.

Myself and Oshawott then sat down in the long grass and started to get to know one an other, suddenly a Vulpix came out of no where and stood in front of us growling.

"Oshawott use scratch" I ordered Oshawott hit Vulpix but it didn't do that much damage, Vulpix then used ember but Oshawott dodged it.

"Oshawott use scratch again" I ordered but instead Oshawott learnt bubble and hit Vulpix, Vulpix fainted and I took out a pokeball that professor Jupiter gave me and caught Vulpix.

I then took Vulpix out of her pokeball and we walked to Nacrene city, I stopped at Accumula Town on the way but I saw something strange, there was a huge crowd around something so we pushed through to see there was a group of people wearing the same outfit and a man speaking about realising Pokemon.

After the big speech everyone left, I stood there still tiring to understand what they were talking about when someone tapped me on the shoulder, in turned around to see a boy around my age with green hair.

"Your Pokémon... Just now, it was saying..." He said, "Yes, they're talking. Oh. Then, you can't hear it, either... How sad. My name is N."

"My names Melody" I said.

"That's a nice name.....but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy being in pokeballs?" He asked

"Well, Melody Let me hear your Pokémon's voice again!".

We then started to battle he sent out Purrloin and I sent out Vulpix.

"Vulpix use tackle" I ordered, Vulpix hit Purrloin.

"Purrloin use scratch" said N, Purrloin hit Vulpix but it didn't do that much damage.

"Vulpix use ember" I ordered, Purrloin then fainted and I won the battle.

"I never expected to hear Pokémon say such things..." Said N returning Purrloin.

"As long as Pokémon are confined in Poké Balls... Pokémon will never become perfect beings. I have to change the world for Pokémon, because they're my friends." Said N, leaving. (/)