Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of Fletchling tweeting in my ear, I got up yawned and stretched.

"Morning Fletchling" I said stroking Fletching's head, he then tweeted and flew away.

I stood up and fixed my bed, 'I lived in the forest with all the forest Pokemon, I slept in a large oak tree seen as all of my family had died in a fire I had no relatives to go to so the Pokemon looked after me until I was old enough to look after myself, they still help me but not as much'.

I then climbed down the tree and went over to an Oran berry tree, I then transformed into Sylveon and used my ribbons to get an Oran berry, 'I can change into any Pokemon I want, well any eeveelution I want, my family was all shifters, that means people who could turn into Pokemon we were the only shifters in the world, but now I'm the only shifter left and I can't even turn into any Pokemon I can only turn into 9, I practice ever day but no such luck'.

I then ate the Oran berry and turned back into my human form, I had blonde hair, hazel eyes, pink top, lilac skort with a bow on the side and black shoes etc. I decided to go into town today so I transformed into Vaporeon and jumped into the river, after washing myself I turned back and brushed my hair.

I walked into Santalune City with my friend Furfrou, we went to a couple of stores to buy supplies etc, after shopping we went back to the forest and I noticed a letter on the floor, I picked it up and read the opened letter, it read 'Dear Black, I have decided to give you your very own pokemon, so please come to Nubema town and receive your Pokemon, sincerely professor Jupiter'.

I should returned this but Nubema town is very far away, I then had an idea I went up to my friend Noivern and asked could he fly me there, he said yes and we were on our way I packed a few of my things just in case.

We landed at Nubema town after a hour of flying, I thanked Noivern with a few Oran berrys and then I walked into professor Jupiter's lab. I found her talking in front of a boy and a girl, I knocked on the door and slowly walked into the room.

"Hello what brings you here?" Asked professor Jupiter warmly.

"Sorry to disturb you but I found this letter" I said passing the letter to her.

"Oh black you lost your letter again" Said professor Jupiter a little crossly.

"Sorry" said the boy scratching his head.

"Thank you very much for bringing this to us" Thanked professor Jupiter.

"No problem" I replied walking to the door.

"Wait, do you have any Pokemon?" Asked professor Jupiter.

"No" I said quietly.

"Come here, I want to give you a Pokemon" Smiled professor Jupiter, I shyly walked over to her as she took out a box, she opened it and inside was 3 Pokeballs.

"What's your name?" Asked the girl.

"Melody" I replied.

"What a cool name, I'm White and this is Black" said the girl pointing to herself and the boy.

"Melody do you want first pick?" Asked Black.

"I'm fine you can pick first" I said.

"No we insist" said White.

"Ok then" I said nervously picking up one of the pokeballs.

"Let's see what you got" said White enthusiastically.

"Ok" I said throwing the pokeball into the air, an Oshawott then came out. (/)