Chapter 18

Authors note: Sorry for the very long wait on this chapter, I've just lost interest in writing it and it's not the best story. I will try to carry it in but I really don't like this story anymore haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed looking around at everyone, they were all staring on in anticipation waiting for what was to come. I hoped someone or something could stop this and that Zekrom wouldn't be harmed, but it seemed as though my hopes were futile. I then glanced back at Ghetsis who was angrily glaring at me waiting for my part if the ritual to go underway. N looked so sad standing next to him, I wondered why wouldn't he do something, if he lived Pokemon so much why would he go to this length to hurt one.

There was no delaying it anymore, I focused my energy into turning into Reshiram, once I had changed I looked down to the ant sized grunts who were holding up nets ready to catch Zekrom. I roared as loudly as I could to make Zekrom aware of my presence, now we just waited for them to appear. It took a while until anything happened, during that time it was very awkward, everyone was in complete silence and I had to stand there waiting to trick Zekrom into the trap.

Finally a mist of grey thunderclouds appeared above us, indicating Zekrom's arrival, there was a immensely loud roar and a flash of lightning. Zekrom came through the clouds, he was on a mission to fight me, I couldn't particularly stand there waiting for my death so I had to break the plan. I flew up high into the sky trying to dodge Zekrom at any point I could, the grunts below were rushing around trying to prepare things to catch the extremely fast Pokemon.

Suddenly Zekrom used bolt strike, I came straight for me and hit my left wing. The shock of it made me turn back into a human, I was now falling towards the ground fumbling to try to transform again, I closed my eyes and got ready to feel an impact...

Meanwhile~ (N's p.o.v)

I could see the glorious beast coming towards us in the horizon, when it came too close Melody flew up into the sky, most likely afraid in case it hit her.

"No, no, no, that stupid girl now we can't get Zekrom" Ghetsis shouted stomping his foot firmly on the ground.

I watch on for a while looking at both of them fly around when all of a sudden Melody was struck from the air, she was falling to her death in human form.

"Father! We have to do something" I panicked as she got closer and closer.

"Let her fall, we've got Zekrom here, we don't need her anymore" the chilling voice went through me, how could he just let her die like that.