Chapter 17 - You did what?!

Kyra's POV

I wake up in Eros bed only in my bra and underwear. Is this what heaven is like? I question to myself.  I turn to face Eros and see that he is shirtless and just in underwear. I kiss him on the cheek to wake him, but as soon as I got close to him, I craved something. I didn't know what but I needed it. I slide out of bed and head to the kitchen. I try food after food, drink after drink. Nothing was satisfying the craving I had.

I go back to Eros bedroom and slide back under the covers. I kiss him awake and when he realized what was happening he kissed me back.

"Morning cutie." He said in between kisses.

"Morning hottie" I say looking into his eyes.

He brings his hand up to my face to brush some hair out of my eyes. During that moment I found out what I was craving. I was craving Eros blood. I grab his wrist and lick where I was about to bite down, but then I realized what I was doing and stopped. I got straight out of bed and away from Eros.

"Eros.. Why did you not try to stop me from behaving like that?" I ask.

"Because, I understand your craving for it." He told me.

"Why do I crave it? I'm not a freaking vampire!" I say my voice rising.

"I had no choice. Your wolf wasn't healing you anymore. After your wolf and you gave up on life Jake decided I should give you my blood he didn't care about the side effects." He told her.

"Side effects?" I wonder out loud.

"Those are not important. But just like anything you can get addicted to it, and your one of the rare cases where you are." He says approaching me.

"So now I am going to want your blood forever, great." I say sarcastically.

"Well, If your mate gives you blood it has no affect other than healing, but I have not marked you yet so your going to crave my blood until I do so." He tells me.

I collapse. "I can't choose Eros, I love you and you know that, but I'm just not ready yet."

"From what I saw when you were showing your real feelings for me. I would say your ready." He whispers in my ear.

He picks me up and brings me back to the bed and holds out his wrist.

"Your choice Kyra, but let me say just cause I mark you as mine doesn't mean we have rush into anything." He tells me

My body wants to choose blood, but wants to be marked to.

"Both." I say as I lean forward biting into his wrist and tilting my neck to the side so he could mark me. He must have been in shock cause he wasn't marking me. I sit up my face full of his blood. "Eros mark me." I say again. He must have wanted me to confirm because as soon as those words left my mouth he had me on my back on the bed. I could tell, he was gonna be the dominate one but I was too, so I was gonna fight for it. As soon as he had gotten on top I flip us over and I'm on top. I kiss him passionately then he flips us so he was back on top.

"Eros" I protest wanting to tease him before he would mark me. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue I've ever seen. He starts kissing my neck and I feel him kiss where he was gonna mark me, but I move just as he was going to. I smirk at him. He must have gotten mad at me for that so he pins my arms above my head and uses his thighs to hold my legs down. He goes back and kisses the spot before bitting down hard and tasting my blood. He then releases his bite and licks the wound clean.

I have become a limp noodle under him. There is still only one thing I'm thinking about. His blood. I figured I should finish the process and mark him which females usually don't do, but I would like to say we share the dominance in our relationship. I flip him over and sit up on his lap. I pull him up to me and bite into his neck feeling him get hard under me. For some reason, I'm not wanting to do that with him. All I want is so keep drinking his blood. I release and lick his wound. I kiss my way to his jugular and bite there, not for marking but for drinking. I lap up his blood before it heals quite quickly.

"Your still craving my blood?" He asks.

"Yeah, don't you want mine?" I ask trying to make it seem normal.

He nods slightly but then speaks. "Just a little."

"Well then have some" I say as I tilt up my neck.