Chapter 11 - Moongodess Pushing Us Together

I awoke the next morning to Eros having his hand around me and holding me close. I wanted to get up and get ready for the day that was about to come. I'm sure Eros is going to be a total dick, so I'd like to spend some time away from that and the farthest away I could get is the shower, well technically not he invaded that too. I tried to wiggle free of his grasp. I was successful, but I for sure had awoke him. I get out of bed and he sits up.

    "Where are you headed?" He asks.

    "To the bathroom, like a normal person." I say as I shut the door.

    Finally a little bit of peace and quiet. I just sit in there doing nothing for about twenty minutes before Eros bangs on the door.

    "What are you doing in here?" He asks. "Unlock the door, or I'll bust it down."

    I get up and unlock it. He instantly embraces me.

    "What were you up to?" He asks.

    "Nothing." I tell him

    "Your not going to tell me." He says.

    "I did." I say. "I was doing nothing."

    "You can tell me." He says. "I'm your mate."

    I snarl into his face. "Look I don't know what you think you are doing here but I'm done being your little thing! I'm not your mate and I love Jake not you! So if your trying to make me love you your failing, I just want to be with Jake alone."

    He just stayed still holding me, not letting me leave his grasp but not doing anything either. Then it clicked in my brain. Having your mate that you have been waiting for a long time deny your love, deny being your mate must hurt. He lets his arms fall to his sides and slowly turn around and just collapses onto a chair. I felt as if what I was about to say next was going to change everything, but I didn't care because for some reason. I couldn't stand to see him clearly hurt. Besides Jake had moved on, he didn't care about me. He left me here with Eros knowing that I was to become his mate.

    "Eros..." I whisper. "I didn't mean that. I just never got a chance to say goodbye." He still didn't move, look at me or anything. I felt like I could feel his pain. I was just as surprised as him from the words that came out next.

    "Eros...I love you." I whispered in his ear.

    He looked me in the eyes. He could tell I was being sincere. He stood up and just hugged me. We stood there hugging for what felt like forever. Then suddenly a woman appeared in the room.

    "Who are you?" We ask in sync.