Chapter 3 - The Rouge

I slowly open my eyes and yawn. I was still tired, but I knew I had to get moving. When my eyes open I see a brown beautiful wolf in front of me. Now my inner wolf is really going crazy, as so am I. When he see me looking at him he smiles.

    "Morning little wolf." He says

    "Are you the male that.." He cut me off

    "Yes, I'm the one who said I wouldn't mate you without your permission."

    "So you didn't mate me in my sleep?" I ask

   "No. Come on we better get moving" He says as he walks forward.

    I follow him my wolf and I still very much in love with this male. I really want to be with him, and I know all I have to say you can mate me. But I wanna prolong maybe this fun time we can spend together. If I can last that long without doing anything to him. The walk was very quiet so I decided to speak.

    "Soo.. Male if we were to mate would you have to control me still?" I ask

    "Yes, but I would be different from other males." He says

    "How?" I ask

    "Well for one I would still have to fix the attitude we both know you have." He says. "And my life style is different."

    "Whats your lifestyle?" I ask

    "I'm a rouge." He states.

    "Oh... What pack were you from?" I ask.

    "Northern Mountain Pack." He said.

    We continued on for a little bit without talking I know my wolf and I are still both feeling something for this male, but I don't want him to be rough if he is going to fix my attitude.

    "Whats your style of fixing" I ask

    "I guess if you want to know you will have to find out." He smirks.

    Me and my wolf decide that he seems to nice to us for that to change so we are just going to wait for the right moment to tell him.

    "Look up there." He points to a cave with his tail.

    "Why are we taking shelter?" I ask.

    "Because I can feel a storm coming." He says.

    "A snow storm?" I ask

    "No, a thunder storm." He says.

    We start heading up to the cave when my stomach rumbles. He looks back at me.

    "Are you hungery little wolf." He asks.

    "Yeah, a little but it can wait till after this storm." I say.

    "Ok, then after you" He says pointing to the cave entrance.

    I didn't even know we had made it already but I stepped in the cave and my liquid started to ooze out again. He walks in.

    "Little wolf you are not helping me stick to my promise when you smell delicious right now." He says

    "Sorry, I can't control it." I say.

    I could smell a spring in the cave, and then I turn around. It was a good sized one too. I was about to shift, but then I remembered the male.

    "You want to go swimming little wolf, don't you." He says

    "Yes, but I don't want to do it in wolf form." I say.

    "Then shift. " He states. "I'll shift too and we will both go in together."

    My wolf and I both agree that he is very most likely going to be our mate, so we shift. I stand there before him naked as the day I was born. Then he shifts. He is a very hot male with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. Also just adding that he had an 8-pack.

    "What you staring at little wolf." He smirks.

    "Uh.." I blush. "Nothing.." I say.

    "uh huh sure " He says as he walks down into the spring.

    I follow. We both sit down together on a edge in the spring. "Do you wanna play truth or dare?" I ask.

    He laughs. "Sure little wolf."

    "Ok, your first." I say

    "Ok, T or D." He asks.

    "Dare." I say with a smile.

    "I dare you to kiss me." He says. "You can back out if you want to."

    I say nothing. I just look into his eyes, my wolf and I both saying do it. I stand up and sit on him so my legs are around his back. Then I lean in and kiss him. I can tell we both want more but I don't kiss him again. I stay sitting on him and ask.

    "Truth or dare?" I ask him.

    "Truth." He says.

    My wolf and I both want to say something to do with mating. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he wants me to do something with romance.

    "Do you love me?" I ask.

    "Yes little wolf. He says.

    "Not counting hormones." I say

    "I still love you with or without the heat going on." He says.

    "Why do you ask." He says.

    "I was curious." I say.

    "Ok, truth or dare?" He asks.

    "Truth." I say.

    "Do you love me?" He asks. "You have to answer truthfully."

    "Yes" I say after a little bit.

    "Then why don't you let me mate you?" He asks.

    "I was waiting for the right moment." I say.

    "Well my wolf and I have been waiting very patiently." He says.

    "I guess so." I whisper in his ear then lean in for a kiss. He kisses me back and eventually it turns into a full make out.

    "Does this mean I can mate you?" He asks in between kisses.

    "Yes." I tell him.