Chapter 6 - Stolen

(Little recap)

I shift back, naked lying on the cold hard table again. They inspect my body now that I am naked. As they do, there faces go into shock.

I mind link after awhile away to Jake.

"Whats going on?" I ask him

" I...I.." He was shaken up by whatever it is. "I.. It.." He just kept saying that in link and out while the room was dead silent except for his stutters.

I sit up fast. "Jake! What is it!" I say.

He still looks shocked. I walk up to him. I embrace him into my arms and he looks at my neck. He asks the bitches to give us a minute. They respectfully step out of the room, then Jakes gaze meets mine.

"Kyra.." He says. "I forgot to mark you." He said.

My face has drastically changed emotions. Instead of worry, it is now annoyed. "Jake all of that over a stupid mark!" I said.

"Kyra, it's very important to mark you, but thats not the bigger problem." He said.

    "Well are you going to tell me!?" I kinda yell at him.

    "You... Have the mark." He says

    "What mark?" I ask

    "I'll let him explain it to you." He says as he walks out and another bigger male came in. I could already sense that it was an alpha.

    "I'm Alpha Eros." He says. "Nice to meet you finally."

    "Kyra." I say as I look into his eyes. They are a light blue color but as I keep looking they start to change to a darker shade.

    "Let's go." He says as he swiftly takes me into his arms.

    "Umm! Hello! I don't want to go with you!" I say at his face. " I don't even know why you are taking me away from Jake, my mate." I mumble.

    "He is no longer your mate, thats why the mark is gone." Eros states. " As for you not wanting to come with me, you have to so cooperate."

    He exits the building and carries me for hours, at least long enough for me to rest my head on his chest and almost fall asleep. As I let my head touch him I could feel electric tingles flow through my body from him. He also gained a smirk.

    "Don't think I'm doing this cause of feelings." I state. "I'm just tired." I feel terrible for even letting my self touch another guy.

    The smirk stays on his face. Could he feel the electricity flowing wear we touched?
"Oh I'm sure." He smiles.

    We come up to what looks like his pack territory and he brings me into the building that must be his. He brings me to the bed and sets me down.

    "You have a lot of explaining to do." I say as I try to stand he grabs me with his strong arm and sits me back down this time on his lap.

    "Oh I'll explain." He says. "I have waited 600 years for you Kyra." He whispers into my ear. "The moon goddess eventually would grant this pack with a very beautiful female for the alpha male to have as his mate and run the pack by his side as alpha female. The female would be able to birth full blooded werewolves."

    "So I'm your mate?" I say. I for some reason wasn't questioning his story. Stupid me.. I will have to remember to talk to him about that later.

    "When you let me mark you yes." He says. "Until then I have to just live with you around."

    He moves me so now my legs are wrapped around his back and we are very close to making contact pretty much everywhere. I tried to get off of him and I succeeded. I'm guessing because he let me.

    "Go shower the mud off of yourself" He tells me.

    I wanted to stay and gross from the wilderness so he wouldn't mate with me and hopefully just send me away. So I said no.

    "Go shower" Eros ordered

    "No, I think I'll pass." I say purposely making him mad.

    He walks up to me all alpha like and picks me up in arms.

    "Hey! Put me down!" I sternly say

    "It's either I help you shower the mud off or you do it yourself." He states.

    "Fine I'll go shower." I say. I don't want him to see me nake... Oh shit!! I forgot that I never had clothes on cause I shifted. I run into the bathroom and close the door. I could hear him let out a little laugh. I rinse off the mud and wash my hair then step out of the shower. Shoot, I don't have a towel. I slightly crack the door.

    "Umm.. Eros." I say. He instantly gets up and walks over to the door.

    "Yes." He says

    "I need a.." He cuts me off by opening the door and walking in. "Eros!" I say as I hide behind the shower curtains.

    "It's not like I haven't seen it before." He teases.

    "EROS!" I scream at him when he gets into the shower with me.

    "What I got mud on me from carrying you." He says as he takes off his shirt and pulls the curtains across the shower. I am fully exposed to him.

    "Well I'm clean so." I say as I step out of the shower.

    "No you missed a spot." He says as he grabs me and holds me closely to his chest.

    "Well now you covered me in mud!" I say frustrated.

    "Looks like we both need to shower" He says with a smirk

    Oh no we are not going to do that...
No way am I showering with him.. Right?
He won't make me, will he?