Chapter 5 - What Mark?

Once we got through the doors,I shifted back into my human form and were separated. After Jake was taken away by some powerful looking wolves a pair of medic bitches came up to me and escorted me off into a secluded room.

"Lay on this table please." One of the bitches said. "Oh, but first take off your clothes and change into this.

They threw a hospital gown kind of thing at me and I caught it. I went off into the bathroom and took off my clothes and put on the gown. I walked out and got on the table. I was allowed to sit on it for now.

"We will start examination in a little bit." A bitch said.

"Okay." I said.

After about seven minutes Jake walked into the room.

"Ok, we will now start." The bitch said.

Jake took a seat in a comfy looking chair. Then the bitches told me to lie down. I did as they asked. Then I could feel them poking and probing my lower abdomen. One of the times it hurt so bad I shifted and went at one of them.

"Hey, calm down!" The other bitch said.

I just snarled at her. I was so pissed off at them for poking me that I wanted to kill her. Like why do they have to poke me until I try to kill them? I lunged at her and tackled her to the ground. Jake tried to pull me off of her. I snapped at him, but he was stronger as usual. He did succeed in getting me off of her for long enough for her to get up before I escaped his grasp. Then I felt a poke at the side of my neck and I was suddenly calm.

    I didn't pass out it just calmed me down.

"Jake can you please ask her to shift." A bitch said.

He uses the mind link, that mated pairs get so then they are always in touch with each other.

"Shift back so this can get over with love." He says

"But then they will hurt me again!" I let out a pathetic growl while telling him this.

"Trust me, its only a little longer." I says directly into my eyes.

I shift back, naked lying on the cold hard table again. They inspect my body now that I am naked. As they do, there faces go into shock.

(A/N great cliff hanger right? Anyway I just wanted to thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote!! It is much appreciated! Also please follow me for more stories!! And don't forget to comment what you think is gonna happen! I love to here all of the theories!