Last Names

Yes, another chapter up already. No one had seen that coming!

Hope you enjoy!

(All right to the worlds best author J.K Rowling)

--------------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

"There we have him. Should we bow?" Seamus asked Dean, both glaring at Draco when he and Harry passed them in the hallway.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, but Draco pulled him with him down the hallway before the boys could answer.

"Proud of your boyfriend Potter?" Zacharias asked, also passing them.

"What's everyone talking about?" Harry asked, turning to Draco, who looked down.

"That was what I wanted to talk to you about. I know I should have done it sooner" he mumbled.

"What is it?" Harry asked nervously.

"Harry!"

They both turned and saw Ron and Hermione walking down towards them. "Have you seen it?" Ron asked angrily and death glared Draco.

"No he haven't" Draco sneered back.

"Trying to hide from it?" Ron asked, jaw tense.

"Umbridge has put up a new declaring" Hermione quickly said before Ron and Draco would jump at each other.

"She has made a group called Inquisitorial Squad, which totally undermines the Prefects. It's a group only consisting of Slytherins, and he's the leader" she continued and nodded towards Draco.

"What!" Harry exclaimed and turned towards Draco, who on instinct took a step back.

"She black mailed me. She would talk with my father if I said no" he quickly defended himself.

"You and your stupid father. Why can't you just not care about him?" Ron exclaimed.

"It's not that simple Weasley" Draco yelled back.

"Let him explain" Hermione said and looked at Draco.

"What does it mean. Why does she all of sudden make this?" Harry asked frustrated.

"She says that she doesn't trust the Prefects. She knows about DA Harry!" Draco explained.

"Did you tell her?" Ron asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Of course I didn't Weasley" Draco spat irritated.

"Maybe we can use it to our advance" Harry said, looking thoughtful.

Hermione nodded. "You can tell us everything she knows about us. You can keep them away from us" she agreed.

Draco nodded, but he didn't look convinced. "I can try, but I have a feeling that she knows that I'm a part of it. She said that she knew that I spend time with you" he said and looked at Harry, who looked really tired.

---

"Bloody hell Potter, what are you doing?" Draco asked looking down to see what Harry was writing.

They sat in Gryffindors common room. Ron and Hermione sat in the long red sofa. Hermione was far gone in a book that was bigger than Hagrids head and Ron was trying to make his homework, but constantly casting disapprovingly looks over at the couple. Harry sat in one of the good armchairs with Draco on his lap. The Slytherin had his long legs hanging over one of the armrests and his head relaxed besides the raven haireds. Harry was writing on a potion assignment, while Draco was reading in a book about charms.