Noise in the Library

Hey guys. I'm so glad you still like it. Here's another chapter.

-------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

Draco POV

The weeks flew by and Draco´s life got circled more and more around Harry Potter. He dreamed about him, he couldn´t stop thinking about him. Everytime the golden trio passed him he had to say something to them. The Slytherins had never respected him more. He was the king of bullying. But Draco hated it. There was a time where this would had been a dream come true, but now… Draco wanted to be with Harry more. He wanted to be the one that made him laugh instead of the stupid Weasley twins or the Weasel himself. He wanted to be the one helping him with his homework instead of Granger. But at the same time he wanted to get as far away from the other boy as he possible could. For the first could he not be seen being best friends with Harry Potter, the boy who lived. His father was a death Eater for Merlins beard. His dad would kill him if he ever knew how Dracos feelings towards the other boy had changed to be. The second problem was that Draco had bitterly admitted to himself that the feelings he had developed was more than friendship. He didn’t know much about love, but he was pretty sure this was it. He had a crush on Potter and that was even worse than the first thing. A Malfoy couldn’t be gay. If his family found out that their only child, the last heir, the boy who had to carry on the family name, was gay, they would do more than kill him. If they then also found out that the boy he fancied was Harry Potter they would probably just die them self from a heart attack. So obviously this was really not a good situation to be in. For not even to start the whole “reputation” talk.

So Draco did everything in his power to prove to himself and the rest of the world how much he and the stupid boy with the scar, hated each other. But again, of course, Potter had to destroy everything for him.

It was the evening before the second task. Draco was on his way down to the library to get some books for an assignment they had gotten from Flidwick. The darkness was slowly creeping over the castle and all the torches was lit. Draco quickly went over to the shelf he needed when he got to the library and started to look after the books. He was just on his way back when he heard a weird sound. A dump bump came from the other side of the shelf he stood at. The sound kept on coming so Draco slowly looked to see what made it. He lifted his eyebrows when the mystery was solved. Harry sat at one of the tables with books every where around him. He had one open in front of him, but instead of reading in it he smacked his head down in it repeatedly. Draco couldn’t help but to chuckle silently. “What on earth are you doing Potter?” he asked trying to sound like his normal smirking self.

Harry quickly looked up. He growled when he saw who it was. “What do you want Malfoy?” he asked.

“I just wanted to see who the idiot was who sat smashing his head in the table. I´m not surprised” he said with a smirk.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Just go Malfoy”.

He looked down and let his head fall back in the table. Draco looked confused at him. He sighed irritated and took a quick, probably quit stupid, step against the table and sat down on it. Harry looked up at him without lifting his head. “Speak” Draco said.

“What?” Harry asked lifting his head in confusion.

Draco sighed. “Does your hand hurt from signing too many autographs or what´s the problem?”

“Why do you care?”

Draco bit his lips. “Good question Potter” he thought to himself. “Your misery is my pleasure” he said and chuckled a bit.

Harry grunted and put his head on the table. “Well then it´s your lucky day. I´m probably going to drown tomorrow”.

Draco looked confused. “Drown?” he asked not getting it.

Harry sighed and decided that there was no point in hiding it. “Tomorrows tournament. We have to swim around under water for an hour”.

Draco looked around in the library. There was no one here except the two sworn enemies. Draco bit his lip. He knew that this he was about to do went completely against his whole “hate on Potter” theme. He thought about just leaving, but before he could stand up, his mouth opened. “Why, don’t you just use Gillyweed?” he asked.

He closed his eyes and sighed. Had he seriously just been kind to Potter? Harry looked up with a confused face. “What?”

“Don´t make me repeat myself” Draco said.

Harry shook his head. “No I heard you, but what´s Gillyweed?”

“It´s a plant that gives you the ability to breath under water” Draco explained.

He secretly loved the way Harrys eyes were locked in his. He blushed and quickly looked away from the emerald eyes. He had not just thought that. Harry looked suspiciously at him. “What´s the catch?”

“The catch?” Draco asked.

“Why should you help me?”

Draco looked away. “Well, every chance to show that I´m more clever than you” he said lamely.

Harry didn’t look like he believed him. “You can go read it your self” Draco said and left.

He went over to the shelf with Herbology books. He looked around for a moment before finding was he was looking for. Harry was still sitting confused at the table when he came back. “Good luck finding the Gillyweed” Draco said.

He threw the book down on the table and left.

 ---------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

I kinda like this chapter myself. Hope you guys did too. Loving to make these two idiots realising they're true feelings for each, they didn't really accomplish that so well in the movies and books😋
Feeling generous? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan