Death Eater

Already back. Yes I know, it's a miracle! So here's another chapter and it's a long one. Hope you enjoy!

(I've used a bit of dialogue from the fifth book and all rights obviously goes to the amazing J.K Rowling)

------------------ooOoWoOoo----------------

Draco couldn’t help it. When all the new prefects got to leave the compartment he had to glance after Granger and the Weasel. Just to see where Harry was seated. Not that he was going to act on it, but he just wanted to see. “Draco?” Pansy asked, pulling the Slytherin boy out of his thoughts.

He looked away from the compartment where the two Gryffindor prefects had disappeared into and over at the girl instead. “Yes?” he asked grumpily and pushed past her.

“I thought that we maybe could find our own place to sit. You know, just the two of us”.

Draco rolled his eyes without stopping. “Let us just sit with Blaise and the other”.

He could hear Pansy sigh behind him but ignored it. Instead he slid the doors open to where Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle were seated. He threw himself down in a seat next to Crabbe and leaned back. “Is it that heavy?” Blaise asked, looking at the silver emblem shining from Draco´s chest.

“You will never know” Draco shot back.

Blaise smirked. “A bit grumpy today. You had a bad summer?”

“I´m just bored” Draco quickly said, ignoring the slight blush on his cheeks.

“Go irritate Potter then. That usually helps”.

Draco bit his lip. He really shouldn’t, but he wanted to see the other boy so badly. He had only briefly caught a glimpse of him at the station. “I know you want to” Blaise teased.

Pansy put her legs over Draco and began looking at her nails. “I think Potter has more than enough problems today. After all what has been written about him in the papers, half of the school will either hate him or be scared of him” she said matter of factly.

Dracos stomach turned and he quickly looked down. He had read all the awful things. He knew, first handly that Harry was telling the truth. He knew that the Dark Lord was back. He looked down at Pansy´s legs on his and stood up abruptly. “Crabbe! Goyle!”

The two big boys looked up at him with confused expressions. “We´re going to the mudblood and Scarheads compartment” he explained to the two.

Blaise chuckled. “You´re obsessed with him”.

Draco glared at him. “I´m not”.

Blaise nodded with his eyebrows raised. “Sure”.

Pansy also looked at him with, but she didn’t look happy with both her feet back on the floor. Crabbe and Goyle finally stood up and walked with him down through the train. Draco´s heart was beating rapidly in his chest. This was so stupid. This was exactly what Harry had said that he wouldn’t accept. But why should he care? He didn’t want anything to do with the boy. The warm feeling he had felt when his father had seen the emblem was suddenly back. That was what he needed. He took a deep breath and opened the doors to reveal Granger, Weasley and his sister, Longbottom, some weird girl and Harry. He looked up when the door opened and his eyes got big when he saw who It was. Draco´s heart beat even faster, but he ignored it. He ignored the emerald eyes and the wild hair. “What do you want?” Harry suddenly asked before he got to open his mouth.

“Behave Potter. Remember that I have one of these now” Draco said and poked the emblem with a smug smile, which felt forced and wrong on his face.