Harry's pet

Back again with another chapter. Enjoy.

(All rights goes to J.K Rowling)

------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

Draco POV

Draco found himself thinking more and more of Potter. He had noticed that him and the Weasel hadn't been together for some time. He had heard that they were not the best friends at the time being. Draco found himself quit pleased about that until the two boys again sat together in the portion class the day after the first tournament. Draco could feel an angry warm feeling in the pit of his stomach when he saw the ginger and the raven haired sitting together laughing about something. So Draco did the only thing he knew how to do. When him, Crabbe and Goyle passed the table where the two boys sat, he stopped. "I see you that you made up with your pet, Potter" Draco said smirking.

He looked down at Ron. "Did you miss being in the presence of "the chosen one?"

Both Ron and Harry looked angrily at him while both Crabbe and Goyle chuckled. "At least Ron can figure out how to be friends with him instead of pathetically bullying him. Are you that desperate to be with Harry?"

Draco turned and stood face to face with Hermione. "Shut up mudblood" Draco snerred.

"Don't call her that!" Ron said while standing up.

"Weasley, sit down" a slow dark voice said.

Snape had arrived. Draco smirked while finding a place to sit. That one never got old.

-------------ooOoWoOoo----------

Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment, so could know of people still enjoys the story! As I have promised many times before, there will be Drarry fluff, so hang on. If you have any wishes on how I should continue, feel free to write it too. Anything is welcome❤️
Feel like stalking Colin Morgan? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan