Keeping a Promise

So, are you ready? Here comes some serious fluff action. Prepare you self.
And just a quick disclaimer: I know that Harry is a bit out of character here. He's not as alfa as I describe him, but it fit my story so... Now he is I guess.
(Warning: boyxboy action)
(All rights goes to the wonderful J.K Rowling, who didn't made Drarry Fluff, but she did make them up, so... Who am I to complain?)

--------------------ooOoWoOoo-----------------

The room looked exactly the same as it had done the last time he had been here, except one change; the mirror was gone. “Hey”.

Harry looked to the side. Draco sat crossed legged on the stone floor, his back rested on one of the pillars. “Hey” Harry said back.

He felt so relieved that Draco was actually here. He hadn’t really dared to hope. Draco looked just as relived as Harry felt. The normal mask of arrogance was wiped of his face and he just looked nervous and happy. Harry went over and sat down across from him. “So you came”.

“Of course I came” Draco said, with a little smirk on his face, but not a mean one, as it used to be.

“There´s no; of course, with the two of us. You know, we tried to become friends two years ago, and we haven’t truly succeeded yet” Harry said with a slight chuckle.

Draco looked down. “Yeah, sorry about that”.

“Did you actually just apologize?”

Draco rolled his eyes. “Enjoy it. It´s probably not gonna happen again any time soon”.

Harry couldn’t help but to smile, looking at the other boy. How did this happen? How did he end up feeling like this towards Draco Malfoy? He would probably never know, but what he did know, was that he really felt like leaning in at that moment. Draco looked up and their eyes met, both boys pupils dilating slightly. Harry coughed and looked away. “Can I ask you something?” Draco asked.

Harry looked back at him. “Sure”.

“Why did you kiss the Weasley girl?”

Draco looked nervous asking the question. Harry chuckled darkly and looked down again. “I´ve had these feelings for quite some time now. And I wanted to get rid of them. I wanted to get over this person you know” he explained.

Draco looked confused at him. Trying to understand what he was getting at. “Who?”

Harry looked up at him. “Guess Draco”.

Draco blushed crimson, looking shocked. “You kissed her because of me?”

“I´m not proud of it, but yeah”.

Draco began chuckling resting his head on the pillar behind him. Now it was Harry´s turn looking confused. “What?”

“If only Weasley knew that. You kissed his sister, to get over Draco Malfoy. I think he would explode”.

Harry shook his head, not totally able to conceal his own grin. Draco looked really cute laughing. “That´s not funny”.

Draco looked at him. “A little bit funny”.

Harry chuckled. “Lets change the subject. How was your summer?”

“Boring. I spent most of my time in my room. What about yours?”

“It was okay, expect the hearing and that. How was it being home? Is it better with your father?” Harry asked carefully.

“Not really. He was proud when he heard that I had become prefect though” Draco mumbled.