The Only Way He Knows

I'm so sorry for the wait, but now it's here. A new chapter. Thank you so much for all your help. I hope everyone will be satisfied.

————————-ooOoWoOoo———————-

Harry POV

Harry couldn't shake this weird feeling off him after their strange experience in class yesterday. Draco Malfoy crying. It was something he had never thought should happen. He didn't know what to think about the whole thing. Everyone in the Gryffindor common room talked about it the next morning. "I can't believe some people" Hermione mumbled irritated and looked over at some fourth years Gryffindors.
It was three girl and two boys. They sat together imitating the heartbreaking scene. "I'm sorry" the boy whimpered dramatically and lifted his arms over his head.
The girls were laughing and doing there own imitations. "They weren't even there" Harry mumbled.
"I think that's why they can joke about it. If they had seen it..." she trailed off.
"Yeah" Harry agreed looking down at the potion assignment he should be writing.
Ron sighed. "I can't say that it wasn't sad and stuff, but don't you kinder think he deserves it? Just a bit?"
Hermione glared at him. "Have you ever wondered why he is as he is? He is used to being the small one at home. Apparently beaten and abused in ways I don't even want to think about also maybe. I think that when he finally got away he did his best to be the big one. And bullying is the only way he knows" Hermione said and looked thoughtfully out the window.
Harry furrowed his brows. He had never thought about it that way. That just made it even sadder. Ron sighed irritated and closed the book he had been reading. "That's just great. So now I can't really hate him. Stupid git" he mumbled.
Hermione smiled halfhearted. "Yeah, well. We can't really do anything about it. at least now a teacher knows. We have to go or else we will miss charms".
The boys sighed and stood up with her.
Harry didn't really learn much that day. He couldn't stop glancing around after a certain blond boy. He really hadn't a real reason, but he just really wanted to see him. But Draco wasn't down at breakfast, lunch or dinner and he had no classes with the Slytherins all day. It was first when they had potion the next day with the Slytherins that he finally succeeded. Harry stood at one of the potion tables together with Hermione, Ron and Neville. He was trying to finish his potion homework before Snape would arrive. "Daddy's little boy has arrived" Seamus suddenly exclaimed.
Some of the Gryffindors, and even some Slytherins, started to laugh. Harry looked up. Draco had just entered. He wasn't followed by Crabbe and Goyle today. They both sat at one of the tables. Laughing half hearted, but mostly just looking confused without there puppet master with them. Draco didn't look up. He walked past everyone and sat himself as far away from everyone he could come. Both Blaise and Pansy stood up and went over to sit at the table with him. Draco smiled carefully at them when they sat down. Harry's heart sank in his chest. He looked over at the skinny, pale boy he only a day ago, would have called his enemy. But now he couldn't really get himself to think like that. Yes, Malfoy had said and done some things that really wasn't okay, but Hermione's word still sat in Harry's head; "bullying is the only way he knows". Draco had purple lines under his eyes and he looked even paler than usually. Had he been sleeping last night? "He looks sick" Harry said.
Ron nodded while building up a small tower of moonstones on the table. Harry sighed and looked back at the Slytherin. Why did he feel so sad for the boy? Stupid question. Of course he should feel sad. But should he really care this much? Draco was distractedly pulling in his tie. His eyes were locked on the table. "Forgot to make your homework Potter? Too busy fooling around? That's ten point from Gryffindor" a slow, dark voice sounded from behind Harry.
He turned to look directly up in two black eyes. Snape was starring down at him with a cold smirk. Harry sighed and turned to the table again. "Yes Professor" he mumbled.
Snape walked up to the front of the class.
"Everyone who actually made the homework, can come up here and deliver it now" he said.

——————————ooOoWoOoo————————-

Thank you for reading. I hope I can update soon.
Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan