Chapter 12

Levi's POV

My heat is finally over and don't even get me started on how sore my ass is! I decided to take a nice hot bath to relax before getting back to work. But as I think back to all the things I said while I was in heat just made me annoyed and when I'm annoyed I get stressed.

Can you open your eyes for me Shortcake?

Eren's voice ringed in my head, taunting me. How dare he call me a Shortcake! I'm kicking his ass the next time I see him. I hear my bedroom door open and close then I sense a familiar presence, in other words. Eren's back.

I quickly lather my hair in an apple scented shampoo before ducking under the water to wash it out. I got out of the bath and wrap a towel around my waist, I exit the bathroom to see Eren putting on his scout jacket. I walk past him to my closet and start getting dressed, I can feel eyes burning into my back as I do.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Eren asks adjusting his straps to make sure their secure.

"No, why?" I ask sliding in a pair of boxers only for them to be to big for me, it took me a second to realize they were Eren's.

"See for yourself." He walks up to me and turns my body towards the large mirror in the corner of my room.

My eyes widened at what I saw, all the marks from the straps are fading away. You can barely see them now, not to mention any scars I had before are gone.

"I-I.. I don't know what to say. This is amazing." I say turning and twisting my body to check to see if their all actually fading. I'm so happy right now I'm smiling!

I turn around and kiss Eren and he happily kisses back, I pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"That's for being cause of this and for everything you've ever done for me, I love you so much."

I wrap my arms around his neck before I kneed him in the balls. Eren yelped in pain while falling to his knees holding his balls through his pants, his face red.

"That's for calling me a Shortcake."

With that I got back to getting dressed, by the time I was done Eren was trying to get off the floor. After helping him up we started walking to training. When we got there everyone was already there waiting for instructions.

"Today you'll be split into two groups! Hand to comb-?!"

"CAPTAIN!" A solider from the Garrison Regiment came running into the field. "The Colossal Titan appeared! It's kicked a hole into the wall!"

Immediately all the scouts started talking and panicking.

"Change of plans! Everyone get your ODM Gear! Make sure you have enough gas and blades! Suppliers, go with this solider to get into your places! MOVE IT!"

Everyone ran to do what they needed, the recruits that survived the last expedition looked determined, the others looked like they were gonna piss their pants. Eren ran up to me and gave me one last kiss before getting dragged off by Hanji, this is gonna be a long day.

Eren's POV

We were told to stay in groups, that went out the window as soon as we got there. Armin and Mikasa are the only ones with me, we were running along roofs to save gas. Me and Armin watched as our mates sliced through Titan after titan, it was quite the spectacle if you ask me.

"Titan! Twelve o' clock!"

Mikasa ran ahead latching into the titan then slicing its nape before coming back to me and Armin.