Chapter 2

This is a smut warning! In case your uncomfortable with Eren and Levi having sex then BEGONE! Smut is literally in the tags, you know what that means! No? Well it means that Smut will be a very prominent role in this story!

Also note! That Eren tops in this book! If you want a book where Levi tops then your gonna have to wait till I make it. Now! GET YOUR TISSUES READY!
This ain't my first smut so I'm hoping I'll be good, also I got plenty of references to help me with this. Hehehehe.
~ Enjoy!

Levi's POV

Eren smashed our lips together teeyh clashing as we fought for dominance which he easily won. He explored every inch me griping my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled away leaving panting for breath.

"Tsk. Dumb brat. That was my first kiss, unless you count the other one you pulled on me." I say as I got my breath back. He smirked in response.

"Really? That means I'll have to be extra careful with you." He says then goes for my neck.

I tilt my head slightly to give him more room. He kept kissing along my neck searching for something, he suddenly sucked then bit down on the side of my neck right on the vein. I moaned out loudly in surprise before slamming my mouth shut blushing in embarrassment. I felt him smirk against my neck and continue to suck in that area as these boxers suddenly became extremely tight.

He grabbed the shirt I was wearing and ripped it off me along with his shirt. I don't know what possessed me but I started removing his belt as he continually attacked that spot on my neck.

I managed to take it off and pull his pants down to his knees but I couldn't get it any further. He got off my neck and removed not only his pants but his boxers as well and then mine. He pulled me into his lap and started to kiss me roughly, he broke the kiss and looked me straight in my eyes.

"I need you to tell me right now. Do you want this? Cause if we go any further I might not be able to stop myself." He says concern clear in his eyes.

I nod and grind lightly on him to get him to move on, I groan at the feeling and he bites his lips. He grips onto my thighs to keep me in place.

"Words Levi." He commands gripping harder on my thighs slightly sending me over the edge. Fuck, who knew pain and pleasure could go so well together.

The blush on my face raised as I didn't trust my voice to not crack but if it means he'll continue then fuck my pride.

"Yes. P-please, continue." I pant out still trying to grind my erection onto his, just wanting any form of friction.

He doesn't ask twice before his hands make their way to my ass and give them a hard squeeze making my member throb in anticipation. He brings two fingers up to my mouth then orders me to suck them, which I do without a second thought.

He suddenly pulls them away and I feel one of them on that tight ring of muscle before it breaches it making me lightly scratch Eren's back. He moves it in and out curling it slightly making me wince. I start to get use to the feeling then he pushes another one in but this time it hits something making me bite down on his shoulder to silence the moan that came out of me.

My eyes roll back slightly as he continually abuses that spot. Oh God this is to much! I'm literally about to burst! I try to clench my legs together to stop the the knot tightening in my stomach but it's definitely not working.

"Come on. I know you can't hold it anymore. Cum for me Captain." He whispers in my ear. The way he said my status sent me other the edge as I scream as I came. My energy was gone the second I calmed down.