Chapter 6

Eren's POV

I let my eyes open to see Levi getting dressed for the day. My mouth feels weird but that's not important right now, I sit up and groan as I stretch. Levi turns to me and jumps into my arms.

"Hey! What's this for?" I ask Levi lifts his head and I see tears in his eyes.

"Tch! Stupid brat! You scared me, I thought something was seriously wrong with you." I was beyond confused until I remembered, the bone, the pain.

"Levi it's fine I'm okay I promise." He nods and continues to hide his face in my chest. I squeeze him lightly in a hug and kiss his forehead. "Come on. I gotta get dressed for today."

He nods and gets up. He goes back to getting ready and I went to the bathroom to get ready as well, also I'm gonna need a new tooth brush cause this one is covered in blood from my mouth and I'm to lazy to clean it properly.

TIME SKIP!!!! THANK YOU!!

After getting tackled by hugs when I got downstairs we started loading things into carts, like food, supplies, medicine you know stuff like that. I was walking to get more supplies until I heard screaming.

"Commander look out!" I look to my side just in time to see a coconut fall on Hanji's head. She didn't get knocked out but she did start cursing the very existence of coconuts. I stared at the scene before me for a second and then went on my way.

Along the way back how ever I saw Armin giving Levi a special tea, most likely to help with the stomach pains. Levi took a sip only to spit it out immediately, yeah the tea is made from a plant and it doesn't taste nice at all. Trust me I know.

This is gonna be a long day

'Yep.'

I quickly got my job done and moved on to the horses who need to be washed and fed. As I washing the horses I did notice something, we're short one horse. Reiner and Bertolt left their horses here but we still need one more, I didn't want to bother Levi with this since he's already stressed enough. Suddenly I got an idea, a stupid idea but an idea! I quickly finished with the horses then ran into the forest.

I ran through the trees and into a clearing and there was what I'm looking for. A wild horse! It was huge with pitch black fur... Did I mention it was huge?

I walked forward and it immediately noticed my presence so I froze, I walked forward one step then it faced me

I walked forward and it immediately noticed my presence so I froze, I walked forward one step then it faced me. I walked forward another and it raised its front legs as a warning to back off.

Then I took another step and it started running full speed  towards me probably with the intent to kill me but I'm not backing down. I closed my eyes and waited but nothing happened, when I opened them it was right in front of me curiosity practically rolling off it in waves. I raised my hand up and it backed up.

"Hey, it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you." I whisper and eased my hand forward slowly. It met my hand half way pressing its head to my hand. I chuckled lightly and lifted my other hand to rub its neck, it stiffened at the feeling until it realized what I was doing. I quickly glanced down to check it's gender and... We have ourselves a healthy female!