Chapter 11

Armin's POV

All my life I've never really wanted to find my mate and then immediately fuck them, what Eren and Levi did is the exact opposite of what I would do. I don't like the idea of my love being chosen or forced. Of course if I met my mate I won't reject them but I would take it slow, I wanna fall in love on my own accord, not with the help of the gods. But obviously the gods didn't like my way of thinking since they gave me this for a mate.

I stood glaring at him as he welcomed the Scouts home. He is honestly disgusting! He may seem so calm and collective here to these humans, they probably think that he is even a virgin but they can't smell what I can smell. He has about ten different scents on him, all women, all horny as fuck. He didn't even save himself for me!

What if our mate rejects us?

My wolf Winter says obviously upset and I don't blame him.

'Then we accept it and move on with our lives. No point dwelling on someone with fuzzy caterpillars for eyebrows.'

I already told Mikasa and she's just as pissed as I am. I wonder how Eren will take it? To be honest he'll probably rip him to shreds.

As if on cue Eren appears next to me. I quickly tell him about my mate and he looked about ready to blow, Mikasa and I had to grab his arms before he jumped up there and punched my mate in the face.

"We'll confront him later." Mikasa states and Eren nods in response, honestly I would let him do it but not in front of everyone.

"Looks like all of our new recruits are here. Perfect, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Scouts." He says placing and arm behind his back and one on his heart. The three of us do the same staring at him blankly, he kept looking in my direction. "If you don't mind I'd like to talk to the three of you in private. Commander Hanji has already briefed me on the mission, but there are a few things I would like to ask you."

We nod in response and he continued his speech. After a few words of encouragement he ended the meeting and we followed him to his office. He sat down at his desk while we stood in front of him, he looked us up and down with an odd look on his face. Eren started clenching his fists at the jester. It was disrespect at its finest.

"Alright, which one of you is the alpha?" He demands with authority in his voice, so he's an alpha... Great just what I needed.

"That would be me, and if you called us here to ask me to hand over my beta my answer is no." Eren says smiling with a sadistic look in his eyes. I forgot how creepy he can get but I'm happy he's trying to protect me.

"Actually I wasn't going to ask you that. I was gonna ask you to relinquish your title as alpha. Cause I'm not sharing my territory with one." He says before smiling at me. Does he think this is what I want him to do?! Cause if so he's stupider than I thought!

"Here's the thing, if I relinquish my title you'll be able to take Armin and I can't do anything about it. I'm not letting that happen."

"Fine then. I could easily have Levi thrown into the dungeon for treason, I don't think you want to be the cause of your mate losing everything he's worked so hard for." At those words Eren's eyes were flashing between green and red, he was about to lose it! You don't bring up someone's mate unless you have a death wish.

"Eren please don't do anything stupid, that goes to you to Titan." Mikasa glared dangerously at them.

"Look at you, you have no control over your wolf. Your a disgrace to Alphas." Erwin says smirking in his seat, he's trying to make Eren lose it!

"If you know what's good for you, you'll shut your trap." I said venom dripping with each word. He looked at me in shock not believing that I just said.