Chapter 7

Eren's POV

This is it! They day I say goodbye to my home and the day we head for the walls. Everyone is anxious, I can feel it. Especially since Reiner and Bertolt might be waiting for us when we go through the tunnel. I hopped on Königin's back and give Levi one last kiss before getting into place.

Levi and his squad are in front with Mikasa, Armin and I in the middle, and the others in the back. I was more in Levi's squad than the other two. Why is that? This formation was made to keep me as close to Levi as possible so just in case I get grabbed they can easily save me. Much to my dismay, I can take care of myself.

If you have forgotten! Their after us! Our mate is doing the same thing we would do if we were in his place!

'I know but it's kinda doesn't feel right with me. I don't know why but it does.'

That's because of us being an alpha! Your the one that's supposed to be doing everything to protect your mate, he's supposed to be relying on you. Not the other way round, but this isn't exactly our specialty Eren. Listen to Levi. Believe in him. If he tells you something do it. After all... He's the captain.

"Hoods on!" Levi's voice knocks me back into reality. I pull my hood up and with that... We're off. Into the world of titans, with not only lost memories that I would have preferred to stay lost. But with enemies that I want dead.

Tell me about it!

Time skip!
Thank you!

Things were great! Everything was fine! Until, a giant naked titan started chasing us and Armin, Mikasa and the others got separated from us. Lucky I'm able mind link them our location and increase the amount of pheromones I release so they can find us through smell as well.

"Captain the female titan is catching up on us!" Petra exclaims fear all over her face.

"Keep running! Do not stop and that is an order!" Levi's voice sent light shivers down my spine.

Hey his luna voice is coming out! He really is changing fast isn't he?

'Tell me about it.'

"I say we take her on! Show that titan to not mess with the scou- OW!!" And there goes his tongue. Jeez how many times has it been since we got out here?

Twenty five.

'Should I be concerned on why your keeping track of that?'

Nope just focus on what's happen right now.

"I'm with Oluo! I say we fight back! No more running!" Gunther too?! This is getting ridiculous, aren't they supposed to be loyal?!

"DON'T YOU DEAR! STAY IN YOUR HORSES!" Levi says anger very clear in his voice... With a hint of desperation.

"With all due respect captain this is not the armored titan or the colossal titan! We can take her!" Now Petra. This squad is falling apart.

With nods of agreement from everyone else, the so called loyal members of the Levi squad went to their deaths and I've seen a lot of brutal things in my time but their deaths were just cruel!

"Levi?" I say as we rode side by side, the horses of now dead members of the Levi squad ran with us. Both me and Titan were heart broken at his face, he was devastated.

"Just keep going Eren. We'll talk about this later." He says before he started to ignore my presence.

I left it at that. He needed time to himself to think about this and I'm gonna give him that time. But I'm still gonna smother him in cuddles and kisses when we're somewhere safe. I did happen to catch the sight of someone in a tree... They had glasses. Then multiple scouts higher up watching us... Wait a second! Levi you handsome devil you had a plan along!

See! This is why you have to trust your captain! Unfortunately the others didn't get the message.

My eyes widened as we rode past... Oh gods that's a lot of spears. As soon as Levi and I got out of the way Hanji and Armin's voices sliced through the sounds of the forest. I'm not lying that's literally all I heard and I can hear everything!

"FIRE!"

Thousands of metal spears shot out and landed directly on the female titan, who quickly went to cover her nape. Levi and I stopped and others came to take our horses somewhere safe. I'm surprised Königin actually went without protest. We both flew up into the trees and landed next to Hanji who instantly pulled Levi into a hug. He didn't fight back, he didn't hug back. He just let it happen. Hanji let him go and went back to the task at hand, speaking of hand. Levi actually started holding mine and I happily gave him a light squeeze of reassurance.

"Its a good thing we remembered we had these here. A little rusty but it got the job done." Hanji says and Levi nods. Suddenly Mikasa lands in the titan's head.

"Mikasa?! What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim. Is she insane?!

"Eren please! I need to check something! Just. Please." She was desperate and I wasn't gonna question it.

I nod and she smiles as a thank you. Everyone had their blades out just in case something happened. She slid down until she sat on the titan's nose and just sat there staring in its eyes. Suddenly tears pricked her eyes.

"I found you. I finally found you! Your my mate!" Everyone's eyes widened. Except the ones that didn't know about what we were, they were just confused. The titan's eyes widened and then it started to thrash around. Mikasa almost fell off.

"N-no! Please! I need you please! Don't do this!" Mikasa desperate cries reached deaf ears as the titan started screaming. We all covered our ears, Armin and I were almost in tears! Sensitive ears have their downsides. Sasha and Connie landed next to us.

"Captain! Commander! There's a giant hoard of titans headed this way!" Ours eyes widened.

"Dammit! I wanted to experiment on her!"

"The bitch called for back up! Everyone get to higher branches!"

"Mikasa come on let go! We have to get somewhere safe!"

"No! I waited so long to meet my mate! I'm not letting her leave me now!" Mikasa was using her claws to hang on and she wasn't letting go. She's gonna fall eventually!

I quickly jumped into the titan's head I can already hear the titans coming this way. I rip her off the titan's nose and carry her up to the highest branch I could get to in the limited time I had. I landed just in time to see the titan get ripped apart by blood thirsty titans... It's been awhile since I've seen a titan blood bath but not them feeding on their own.

"H-hey! Over there! Someone just flew out of the titan corpse!" Krista exclaims. Soon all eyes were on the mystery person in a scouts hood headed-

STRAIGHT FOR US! DUCK BITCH!!!!

I quickly duck down Mikasa still in my arms. They flew at us again this time knocking us off the branch! I grab into the first branch that I could feel, titans right under us luckily still focused on the smoking corpse. Mikasa gripping into my other arm (which is not holding onto a branch) for dear life. I put all the strength I could into pulling us up, only to have my hand slide lightly on the branch.

"Guys! I'm slipping here!" I exclaim. What the hell are they doing?! As if on cue Jean and Marco come to our rescue, but a little to late.

My hand completely slips off the branch just as they landed. I look around quickly trying to spot anything, just anything that I can fly Mikasa on to. I close my eyes and throw Mikasa in the opposite direction of the titans, leaving her fate in the hands of the gods. I look down and a titan is under me mouth open wide, oh Gods this is gonna be a pain.

Tell me about it!

In seconds I'm going down the throat of a titan... OH MY GOODNESS IT STINKS IN HERE!!!